Bitcoin, how does it work??

Mwangi

Featured Comment

I have been looking at bitcoin for about 1 year now and am not sure how it works, does anyone know how exactly it works because there are so many ways to really define how it does, am not good in understanding block chain technology , I need a lot of help in that position, but there are the basic that I already know how they work so am asking, does anyone who know it works and how am I going to make any lessons from your response? kindly , thank you very much

I suggest that you watch some explanations about cryptocurrencies, what are they, how much are they valued. Or read some articles about it, but stay away from those that are asking you to invest in them. Do more research about it before engaging, just think that everyone could be a potential scammer. 

• Support

There's a bit longer video out there that explain it in a bit more detail and is fairly easy to follow. If you prefer videos instead of reading, it's worthwhile to check it out. Also it's a pretty high quality channel for educational purposes since the guy running it once worked for Khan academy iirc.

15 hours ago, Uros said:

There's a bit longer video out there that explain it in a bit more detail and is fairly easy to follow. If you prefer videos instead of reading, it's worthwhile to check it out. Also it's a pretty high quality channel for educational purposes since the guy running it once worked for Khan academy iirc.

Ohh very nice I also use bitcoin last 2 years . But I don't know how bitcoin work I just small information about this. After watching this video I get so much information about bitcoin . Thanks to share this video.

• 1 month later...

Getting bitcoin needs work and effort by working on reliable sites and to learn how to work bitcoin, I will explain to you in a nutshell that it is a currency that adopts a decentralized money transfer system away from banks and your own wallet is the one that operates in the place of your bank account in the field of bitcoin and encryption in general but the work details are long you can enter To Wikipedia and watch the videos created by other respected members

On 2/29/2020 at 10:10 PM, Uros said:

Thank you for share this video..it increase my knowledge about btc and how it work...i am trying to work on btc so i need some basic knowledge about it....that is why i keep research on it..