Maximum you can earn on Stake

Featured Comment

I have a question whats the maximum you can earn from stake, there are so many section and the payment is unpredictable what is the maximum you can earn from this forum and what good does it serve you , is it something you can enjoy at the end of the day and what are the bad side of this forum , am here for some good experience , both in earning and in learning .

I believe the maximum amount of satoshi to earn per post count is 1,000 satoshi, and what you can earn per daily limit depend on how much post count limit you have and the amount of satoshi you get every post count. As I experienced, getting more active each day increases your limit and probably your rewards increases too.

3 minutes ago, evet said:

I believe the maximum amount of satoshi to earn per post count is 1,000 satoshi, and what you can earn per daily limit depend on how much post count limit you have and the amount of satoshi you get every post count. As I experienced, getting more active each day increases your limit and probably your rewards increases too.

Thank you for that. I want to know how much you earn in a week and how much majority of the people here also earn a week. 

8 minutes ago, GeorgeFeb said:

Guys and gals, please read the message you've all got upon registration, it's in your inboxes, everything is there, don't make wrong assumptions here on how much and how many, just read the forum's message!

Thank you! I misread it yesterday because I was kind of sleepy already and didn't get most of it. 

I read it again and I understand it now. Thanks again! 

Edited by Alaina1001
Incorrect spelling

This topic will once again be scolded by a moderator.
Focus the activities on the contribution to the community and the profits from participation will appear.
As a curiosity, the most I've ever been rewarded in a post was 2500 satoshis. More until you reach that value, you will have to have done a long and good job here.

Good luck! 😉

10 hours ago, blockbet said:

Tbh you shouldnt be posting here with the specific motive of getting paid. The pay portion is just an incentive to players already here to post more frequently with quality posts. If you post spammy or irrelevant content, mods will just delete your post and your reward for it will be subtracted. So just keep this in mind.

Agreed, @wryhas already said that posts like this shouldn’t exist and people need to stop talking about it. Yes, it’s a nice bonus, but there is no need to question or deliberate on the incentives that they give to us.

People just need to talk and communicate with the incentives (forum rewards) only at the back of their head. I.e. they need to prioritise quality and quality of their posts or topics over any forum rewards.

the maximum you can earn on stake forums is 50k satoshi i believe becuase im pretty sure the max posts you can post is 50 per day. and with the most you can get from a post is .00001 then that equals 50k per day. oh i guess unless you do topics so like 2500 is max you can get per topic right? is that a max for topiccs per day?

• Support
On 2/29/2020 at 5:47 PM, Mwangi said:

I have a question whats the maximum you can earn from stake, there are so many section and the payment is unpredictable what is the maximum you can earn from this forum and what good does it serve you , is it something you can enjoy at the end of the day and what are the bad side of this forum , am here for some good experience , both in earning and in learning .

Please, check the following topic regarding the forum rewards, it explains everything about the rewards including the maximum amount that you can earn per topic/post and also the evaluation period after which you will start earning.

If you require any further assistance regarding this, please, contact us on support. :)