Does the stake adopt any suggestions from us?

Featured Comment

Hi players!

I was here reading some topics on the forum and thinking about some things. One of them is about our suggestions in the discussions here.
We are always suggesting something in the community. Example, change a game, put more options on something, change this, change that ...
Well then! But does the stake team see these things that we suggest? Do you know of any changes in the stake due to the suggestion of a player?

Somewhere on these topics there's a post made by Dan that included everything the team is working on. I didn't seem to find it and I don't know if they're still updating that page, but for sure the staff is listening to users suggestions, as overall, if they wouldn't, they wouldn't have gotten so far by now ;)

Yes, they have actually taken suggestions from us and implemented it on the site.  A clear example of this are the current CIP challenges, where I brought it forward (as well as many people before me) and I was contacted on the forum regarding it.

Then, I talked through the idea with someone, they developed it and now we have it in the forum every week.

So YES! If you have a unique idea and it would be good for players and the site, just make sure that you are as clear as possible with your approach. You might know what you want, but make it visually easy to understand your idea and concept :) 

eddie always welcome the nice suggestion from players, before xmas i talked with eddie on telegram and i gave him this idea about 2x forum reward, he said its nice idea i will think about it, then after few weeks he applied, so it means he always like and listen new ideas.

19 hours ago, Dp10011 said:

Hi players!

I was here reading some topics on the forum and thinking about some things. One of them is about our suggestions in the discussions here.
We are always suggesting something in the community. Example, change a game, put more options on something, change this, change that ...
Well then! But does the stake team see these things that we suggest? Do you know of any changes in the stake due to the suggestion of a player?

If you have any suggestions about stake games and rules then you must add on topic. If possible and good your suggestions for stake then must stake owners adopted your suggestions.

22 hours ago, Dp10011 said:

Hi players!

Yes definitely! I think they will do their best to make this site the best of all, and by doing so, they'll have to look into our suggestions! 😁