Ali saher

Which strategy best to hit 500x multiplayer on keno

Featured Comment

Hey friends.

I saw so many players use keno game for hunting big multiplayer. I not last 2,3 months hit 500x even not 270x on this game. I change so many strategies but I not get big multiplayer.

Share your good strategy for keno easily hit 500x in one day.

its all depend on luck and right seed, otherwise there is no pattern or strategy which gives you 500x or more, you cant get by your own will, its just a chance sometimes you can get in few rolls and sometimes it can take thousands of rolls.

I have no idea. I play little in keno and I never got a payout above 11x in that game.
So I'm also curious about any such strategy. This crazy bingo makes me frustrated!

Posted (edited)

I observe a lot of bets from other players and there are some patterns that really works out , but not every time of course in respect to RNG, some players have their own signature pattern that they always use. To be honest, I feel much more comfortable in randomly choosing the tiles in keno. It gives me satisfaction believing when I win with just pure luck

Edited by evet | It was sent twice due to a slow internet connection

Patience and big balance is needed for that.  Select a pattern (I would suggest a pattern with numbers close to each others or in a single line) and start the hunt.  If dont want to lose too much always make the a target to not play once you have lost a targeted amount.  Seed and luck always matters so try different seeds or even changing the game in between, but stick on the same pattern.

I observe a lot of bets from other players and there are some patterns that really works out , but not every time of course in respect to RNG, some players have their own signature pattern that they always use. To be honest, I feel much more comfortable in randomly choosing the tiles in keno. It gives me satisfaction believing when I win with just pure luck

keno is really an annoying game for me because I rarely win in this game but last time I won the chalenge challenge in keno with the x500 multiplier and it made me interested in this game, so I also wanted to see the best strategy that was shared because it was really hard to win in this game. I hope you are always lucky

8 hours ago, jamesbond said:

Patience and big balance is needed for that.  Select a pattern (I would suggest a pattern with numbers close to each others or in a single line) and start the hunt.  If dont want to lose too much always make the a target to not play once you have lost a targeted amount.  Seed and luck always matters so try different seeds or even changing the game in between, but stick on the same pattern.

You say right for big hit you need patience and balance and time. But I think same pattern mostly not give good results, mostly I hit on keno 350x and 270x when I change my pattern during game .same pattern I always lose.

Keno is my favorite game amongst all games found on Stake. As a Keno player, I do not think there is such a strategy that is basically gonna be making you hit a big multiplier because of the randomness of each set of 10 numbers per roll and not to mention each roll result is independent of one another which means the result for one roll does not affect the result of the succeeding rolls. There are times adjacent numbers gives me high multipliers but sometimes the numbers are like scattered everywhere. Anyways, on setof playing Keno on a specific day you'd be able to tell if it's paying or if its acting more like a bitch which could be a hint to stay away from it for the mean time. That's how it works for me. I don't know for others! Good luck buddy! Cheers! 

Hey, for hit x500 in keno i use the strategy : HIGH  3, 23, 20, 26,  22, 2, 40, 39, 19

Its my numbers i hit already x500 haha gl :D

On 3/1/2020 at 2:23 PM, Ali saher said:

Hey friends.

I saw so many players use keno game for hunting big multiplayer. I not last 2,3 months hit 500x even not 270x on this game. I change so many strategies but I not get big multiplayer.

Share your good strategy for keno easily hit 500x in one day.

I think there is no strategy just getting lucky dude, and stay for a while till you get it, depends on how much your bankroll for hunting that 500x. 

Just now, Waves said:

I think there is no strategy just getting lucky dude, and stay for a while till you get it, depends on how much your bankroll for hunting that 500x. 

I think you say right there is no strategy for this game but I think if you focus on game then you must hit some good multiplayer in keno games if you just play one strategy then mostly you lose.but if you change your strategy then mostly you get good results.

image.thumb.png.e7e8534f560b003c5187e3fb15db25ed.png

for me the strat it's hit 9 case in high because with 7 case you can have x500 buttt if you have more you reached a biggest win and it's really cool ( the keno have not a really good strat all strat was good but i proposed this because it's really cool if you hit a x1000)

8 hours ago, Ali saher said:

I think you say right there is no strategy for this game but I think if you focus on game then you must hit some good multiplayer in keno games if you just play one strategy then mostly you lose.but if you change your strategy then mostly you get good results.

Actually right but back to your luck bro, if you stay too long with one game and strategy you will lose,  I think all we need just good bankroll and luck. 

I test a pattern first on a free roll then if what my guess is correct I'll go with the pattern that appear on 10-20 free rolls :) I didn't say or recommend this because I don't actually play keno :P

5 minutes ago, Ayesha0770 said:

I test a pattern first on a free roll then if what my guess is correct I'll go with the pattern that appear on 10-20 free rolls :) I didn't say or recommend this because I don't actually play keno :P

I also play like you 1st few rolls I check game numbers,then I select numbers,and set amount . If I not hit within few rolls then I change pattern.

I have to say that is pure luck, but....... the fact that you have decided to let the game to choose your pattern/numbers will decrease the chances to get those numbers as is very difficult to get same numbers twice in a "life", the first one because the game chooses it and the second one because you are looking for those when clicking for the bet.  So, my best guess is no let the game to choose the pattern, you have to choose it.  And once you do then don´t change it in  constant way, try to take that patter the most time possible in order to increase the chances for the numbers to hit.  I did hit only one time that 500x, and I can tell you is hard to get.  Keno is one of my favourite games and I play it a lot but I guess not enough to get those multipliers.  Good luck. 

The very best strategy that I can recommend you to end up hitting 500x on Keno is to continue betting with patience as it is only eventual that it will pop up. :D I tend to prefer hunting for 350x on Keno though personally.

Posted (edited)

Trying to hunt that 400x multiplier now, but it will be pure luck

Edit: Hit it after 1200 rolls :)

Edited by Joe