Which coin is better than Bitcoin?

Kariuki

Featured Comment

Yes there are a lot of good things that happen with bitcoin, but I want  you to look at this case, the reason why Bitcoin was actually made, was because there were tool many reason to run away . there is a lot of good that works well for us when it comes to making some good transfers with bitcoin, but look at it this way what came back as far much better than bitcoin, with transfer fees and so the time taken to make the transaction and how fast and accessible the coin is, also how  stable in price the coin, is, to me I take in ripple, XRP has a lot of potential and so many people might not agree with me because they think its been hyped but its my option to take over from bitcoin , what do you think?

There's no such thing as better per se!

Bitcoin is a behemoth, too slow, big fees at times, but worth a lot and you can use it as an investment asset, but the same can be applied to many other cryptos!

I'm for Ethereum, Dash and Litecoin!

Ethereum with all its Tokens and smart contracts, very interesting ecosystem, also John McAfee is all about Ethereum, love that guy, I'd listen to him if you respect him and share his opinions!

Dash on the other hand has super fast transactions you can even send it via SMS in the offline mode, wonderful feature!

Litecoin is simply Litecoin, cheap, fast, had no downtime whatsoever!

If you want to use your crypto with VISA Crypto Card, then yes, Bitcoin would be your choice, but now many developers support different cryptos with their crypto VISA cards, so you have plenty cryptos to choose from as your main asset!

Don't forget that the price correlation between Bitcoin and Altcoins is quite proportional!

I think bitcoin is still the best, the first crypto. Though the transactions are slow, like when you send and receive bitcoin between wallets or other online sites, it takes time before it arrives. The fees are getting bigger too, much bigger if you want to make your transactions a little quicker. But when it comes to investments, bitcoin is the best. Fees dont matter if you can be smart in investing in bitcoin. You can earn a lot through the dumps and pumps.

Bitcoin will always be the king among others, but if you talk about fees and speed, yeah that is getting high and speed is quite slow.  I would prefer Dash and even TRX.  They are all quite fast and cheap in fees.  Transactions gets confirmed in less than a minute sometimes.  Should have included LTC for its speed, but since its developers are losing interest in it, I think it might go more low in price in future, but I think dash and TRX are having quite good future.   

All coins are better than bitcoin. That is, if you ask the people behind them. Bitcoin doesn't have this, doesn't have that, it's too slow, too expensive, too hard to use, too hard to mine. Look at our sexy new coin you can mine with your phone, stake for high interest, went up 52% today, fast and free and cheap! 

All those coins are dead now together with their 'investors' money, but it doesn't stop new ones from coming up with the same ideas and same chants. 

"believe in the tech!"

"believe in blockchain but not bitcoin"

"partnership announced with mcdonalds"

etc etc

I think Ripple is far much better as we all know , there is a lot of good ideas we have to put together we have to realize the good issues, there are so many competitors and I think even stellar can take that part ,because when you look at  what happens when there is a lot of good ideas happening in the site, then you should know that there is a lot of idea as we can follow in so many cases as we can tell, 

• 3 weeks later...

Bitcoin has been a phenomenon in it's years for being the first ever cryptocurrency. For that reason, many people now hold, trade, pay using bitcoins. It is a proven warrior in my opinion. But when you think about the use cases, many cryptocurrencies like Ethereum itself are challenging opponents. Many cryptocurrencies also have a better blockchain infrastructure and less confirmation time. I use bitcoin mostly for it's value and for payments because it is accepted in most places rather than altcoins, but I use coins like Ethereum for fast transactions, playing dApp games and other stuff like gamling.

Bitcoin is the King of them all. Bitcoin is the best and the most used and I don't think it will lose its value anytime soon. If BTC loses value, trust me, 90% of altcoins is in the red and drop zone. BTC affects everything in the crypto World. Go and check history of charts. Anytime there is dip in BTC, other coin follows, and there is nothing anyone wants to do about it

Edited by Bimfo

For me in my own opinion there are no coin better to btc because it is the mother of all altcoins in the cryptoworld. And it has big value price point compare to other coin existing in the market right. There's an alternative we can use but there are no coin better in bitcoin and it is all my opinion as a see and my experience and cryptoworld.

In terms of masternode of coins, i would recommended mnroi.info because site layout is awesome and helps you easily you want to get by introduce each page for each coin. Where you can decide by yourself which coin is better than other one by analysis, go through each referencce and past and current trend. 

• 3 weeks later...

I like Energi NRG. The treasury is self funded, even more than Dash. This will keep things going on the development side. They pay generous stake and masternode rewards without much investment. Not a pump and not affiliated with them in any way.  Just what I have looking into over the last year. Do your research, as there are so many shit coins.

Ripple is a pump and dump coin, most of it is owned by a few people who use their marketing and PR professional skills to pump it so they can sell off some of their holdings.

11 minutes ago, Freddyzone7 said:

I like Energi NRG. The treasury is self funded, even more than Dash. This will keep things going on the development side. They pay generous stake and masternode rewards without much investment. Not a pump and not affiliated with them in any way.  Just what I have looking into over the last year. Do your research, as there are so many shit coins.

most of the masternode coins Ive seen are simply there to make the founders rich.

the best bitcoin the main reason I say it is because the price is the most expensive among other coins and it will not be very difficult or there are coins that can rival the price of bitcoin, maybe when there are other coins that can beat bitcoin I will definitely say he is the best because I interpret the best it's the most expensive coin.

• 2 months later...

Bitcoin showed to all people around the world what cryptocurrency is and how these assets can be used, but technical side of the main cryptocurrency is too weak comparing to other contemporary cryptocurrencies, so I prefer such projects as Eth, TRX, Elrond or Cardano. I suppose these blockchains are much more better than Bitcoin