Jump to content

Featured Comment

  • Sportsbook Support

Hello folks!

 

Hardcore sport bettors are well aware of all markets pretty much but we have a lot of new players trying out our Sports book and we acknowledge that some of you are having issues with understanding all markets in full. This topic will be for all of you that have any market related question, any uncertainty you have regarding what it means, how different outcomes affect your bet and whatever you can think of just ask. I will do my best to provide reply as soon as I am online. :)

 

We have posted several guides already, you can find info on Asian handicaps, Asian totals and odds display options. You can find those guides on these links (thank you @Jarrod for writing them) :

https://news.stake.com/what-are-asian-totals/

https://news.stake.com/handicaps-a-sports-betting-guide/

https://news.stake.com/decimal-fractional-or-american-whats-the-difference/

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, Vampire said:

Hi ! How are these two events different? 1x2 and Draw no bet 

Screenshot_2.png

Draw no bet mean that if the game ends with a draw, the odds is set to 1, and you will get your bet refunded (if it is a single bet). If it is part of a multi, the odds will be recalculated. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Sportsbook Support
35 minutes ago, Vampire said:

Hi ! How are these two events different? 1x2 and Draw no bet 

Screenshot_2.png

1x2 market means that match can end in three different outcomes, home team wins, draw or away team wins.

 

Draw no bet market means that you are betting on one of the teams to win and if the match ends in a draw your bet will result in a push (your bet amount will be refunded).

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Vampire said:

Hi ! What do 1.75 and 2.25 mean? Asian total 

Screenshot_2020-06-27-01-46-08-1.png

over 2.25 --> 2 goals: half win, 3 goals: win
under 2.25 --> 2 goals: half win, 1 goal: win
over 2.75 --> 3 goals: half win, 4 goals: win
under 2.75 --> 3 goals: half win, 2 goals: win

it is basically an extra insurance if you are not sure you actually want to bet on .5 bets

additional info: betting on straight numbers like for example "over 2" means you need 3 goals for a win, on 2 goals you get your bet refunded and on 1 goal you obviously lose

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JacksonPalmer said:

over 2.25 --> 2 goals: half win, 3 goals: win
under 2.25 --> 2 goals: half win, 1 goal: win
over 2.75 --> 3 goals: half win, 4 goals: win
under 2.75 --> 3 goals: half win, 2 goals: win

it is basically an extra insurance if you are not sure you actually want to bet on .5 bets

additional info: betting on straight numbers like for example "over 2" means you need 3 goals for a win, on 2 goals you get your bet refunded and on 1 goal you obviously lose

Over 2.25: 2 goals, considered as over 2 and the bet goes back, if 3 goals are considered as over 2.5 and there will be a win) over 2.75: 3 goals are considered as over 3 and the return of the bet, if 4 goals, it is considered as over 3.5 and there will be a win)))

Also:  under 2.25 as under2 with 2goals  and under 2.25 as under 1.5 with 1goal , under 2.75 as under 3 with 3 goals and under 2.75 as under 2.5 with 2goals 

Do I understand correctly?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Sportsbook Support
17 hours ago, Vampire said:

Hi ! What do 1.75 and 2.25 mean? Asian total 

Screenshot_2020-06-27-01-46-08-1.png

Over 2.25 goals = half of your money goes on a bet on over 2 goals and other half goes on over 2.5. That means that on 2 goals scored you will lose half of your bet (1 ETH wagered on it with 2 goals scored means you have lost 0.5 ETH). If there are 3 goals bet is won, under 2 goals you lose all your wager.

Under 2.25 goals = half of your wagered amount goes on under 2 goals and other half on under 2.5 goals. That means that if there are 2 goals you will win half of the bet (1 ETH wagered on it means that you won in total 1.5 ETH if there are two goals scored on odds being x2)

 

As for 1.75 = half of the money goes on over/under 1.5 and on over/under 2 goals. Playing over 1.75 means that 2 goals will win you half of the bet, 3 or more means you won it in full. If you play under and there are 2 goals scored you lose half of your money wagered, 1 or none wins your bet in full.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, how do I bet 3Way Handicap? For example, 1 : +2.0 or 1: +3.0

 

For example, one match:

1X2

Team A scored  0 vs Team  B  scored 2   

 I bet 1:+2.0 and 1:+3.0 , the bookmaker says that 1:+2.0 is a loss, but 1:+3.0 is a winner.

 

How do I mimic it in Stake?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi.

This is so interesting.

I have a multi-bookie account and they recently added some markets I don't quiet understand. I'm familiarized with o/u and 1x2, but this is a sort of mix between them. I think I already got it with asia handicaps and now they added this on vip-ibc 😂

chrome_TfLS486Ylu.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Sportsbook Support
On 11/11/2020 at 12:57 AM, kodark said:

Hi, how do I bet 3Way Handicap? For example, 1 : +2.0 or 1: +3.0

 

For example, one match:

1X2

Team A scored  0 vs Team  B  scored 2   

 I bet 1:+2.0 and 1:+3.0 , the bookmaker says that 1:+2.0 is a loss, but 1:+3.0 is a winner.

 

How do I mimic it in Stake?

 

There are two handicaps on Stake, one is Asian when if you bet on team 1 to win with +2 handicap on them and if they lose the match by 2 goals the bet will be voided, if they lose by 3 or more your bet has lost. To win that bet your team has to lose by or the match to end in a draw or any win by your team.

 

There is also European handicap and he has three options to pick from. Let's say that home team starts the match with 2:0 result and if you placed a bet on them to win you need them to either win/draw or lose the match with 1 goal difference. If they lose by 2 goals then the match ended in a Draw and your bet on them to win has been a losing one. This is the handicap that will mimic your example.

18 hours ago, Big Dallas said:

Hi.

This is so interesting.

I have a multi-bookie account and they recently added some markets I don't quiet understand. I'm familiarized with o/u and 1x2, but this is a sort of mix between them. I think I already got it with asia handicaps and now they added this on vip-ibc 😂

chrome_TfLS486Ylu.png

From what I see there you have options to bet on outcome of the match in a combination with over or under (based on certain set value).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...