Featured Comment

the following are some of the sites that I know are accepting bitcoin, 

Overstock. 

eGifter. 

CheapAir. 

Newegg. 

Reeds Jewelers.

Gyft. ...

The best for me is Newegg because I love computers and this is very good news for I can be able to purchase the same with the same. its the best for me

Yeah I know , but we should also start accepting bitcoins even in our shops, who knows what would happen we could be well going to the high to get everything working for us , and this could be the begging of a new thing and it could even bring the storm to crypto currencies that we have been waiting for , I plan to also include ripple and  bitcoin to my shop, and certain items will only be paid with bitcoin or ripple

Yup there certainly is a large amount of online merchants / retailer stores that now accepts not only Bitcoin but also other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Ripple and so forth too! This is definitely a big step forward in making the masses know more about cryptocurrencies not to mention increases convenience.

On 3/2/2020 at 7:23 PM, Mwangi said:

the following are some of the sites that I know are accepting bitcoin, 

Overstock. 

eGifter. 

CheapAir. 

Newegg. 

Reeds Jewelers.

Gyft. ...

The best for me is Newegg because I love computers and this is very good news for I can be able to purchase the same with the same. its the best for me

Yes now slowly slowly so many sites accept bitcoin as a payment. And you many onlines shopping sites allow bitcoin as a payment this is very good news for bitcoin investors and users.

Well, there you you go, yuuuge website:

https://www.livingroomofsatoshi.com/bills

Even though it's for Australians only, just look at how many cryptos this service accepts, unbelievable!

If you need to pay some bills for your Australian friend, you can even register there, but you'd need to get verified there, they can verify foreign citizens, but you'd have to have some stamps on your docs, get notarized in other words and then upload the docs and you're all set!

Edited by GeorgeFeb

Lots of sites that offers buying and selling of btc and other crypto currencies. There are even sites that are only available in certain countries. For instance, my online wallet in only available for my country but I'm also using other secondary wallet since my main doesn't support all crypto currencies. 

• 2 weeks later...

Many sites have added the advantage of payment in cryptocurrencies, and they now accept bitcoins such as the famous polls sites SwagBox and BTC Surveys and many sites for selling books and renewing movie subscriptions as a Netflix platform. This all supports cryptocurrencies and proves to be very important.