Mwangi

Ripple at 10$?

Featured Comment

Well guys I would love to know if Ripple is going to make and get to the point of being 10 dollars cause am trying as hard as posible to really define the same the rite effort to which we have to really define the two , I would love to know can ripple hit 10 dollars because I have been saving them for a long time and its becoming a very good idea for me to really get them to hit even ten, because am getting about 20K ripples so to me thats the question

I think ripple is a very good currency and day by day so many new people use this coin for investment. I think this coin value very fast go up and price also go up but this is not confirmed how much time after but very soon I think this coin price go up.

Well i don't think for a long time that ripple will ever reach 10$... because it's become a pipe dream to reach that sort of price.. it will most likely stay stable for this year but its possible it will go up in the next couple years or so

Honestly I don't believe that xrp reaches this value. I think it reaches a maximum of 5 usd. And I think that is all. I don't see why it is so valuable that it hits the 10 usd level. But the market is crazy!

With such a crazy market cap and variety of other cryptos I don't think so, might get to 2-3$ though!

Wait for the Bitcoin halvening, if BTC go up to 25k, then you might get 3$ per XRP!

Lots of people on Twitter bashing XRP, but hey, they bash everything out there!

I'd go with ETH really, some like TRX of all the coins, it's quite popular for gambling these days!

When it fails, many people choose to become hurricanes that make others difficult. If you are wise, take advantage of that failure as something useful for others, like a breeze that cools the universe.

Am really also looking forward to when XRP is going to be the main thing, because the time has come , we need to adopt it in a very serious manner so its important to really define the reason behind its creation the work to which one can be able to front the good ideas that we have been able to prove the right efforts to the greatest mind there are good things that one should be able to think of, the fees and availability is one of the key factor.

Ripple or XRP coin is a potential coin like bitcoin and ethereum, no doubt that XRP can rise its price in a quick pace and can compete on some coins that has a bigger value. And current matket now is recovering such that bearish market are no longer occuring. Some of the investors now invest for XRP since they knew it will continously increase its price.

Ripple definitely has the potential and I can see ripple gets high value when the time comes. But for now I just want it to reach $0.5 each. As it already got close to that amount last year.

On 3/2/2020 at 7:30 PM, Mwangi said:

Well guys I would love to know if Ripple is going to make and get to the point of being 10 dollars cause am trying as hard as posible to really define the same the rite effort to which we have to really define the two , I would love to know can ripple hit 10 dollars because I have been saving them for a long time and its becoming a very good idea for me to really get them to hit even ten, because am getting about 20K ripples so to me thats the question

If you say in next 2,3 months ripple price go 10 USD then I not think this will happen.but if you say in future then I think possible because now so much demand for ripple.

Hello, I think Ripple obviously has that potential and I can see that Ripple gets a higher price when the time comes.  But now I want it to reach $ 0.5 each.  It already got close to that amount last year. Ripple coins are a very good currency

As far as I can see, XRP is a border line pump and dump scam coin like many others.

Ripple the company happens to own most of the ripple that was mined, they spend most of their time pumping XRP and then selling off as much as they can get away with.

I also think that the ripple currency will have a beautiful future and the price can reach more than $ 10. Frankly, I bought 25 of this currency and stored it in the hope that the price will rise soon and I can make profits through this currency.

very unlikely, the amount of xrp is very much and the highest price has only reached $ 1 and that was a few years ago and xrp like quaqa is very difficult to be able to come back and survive because xrp has remained at current prices for a very long time.

Posted (edited)

I don't think it's going to happen. Though xrp price reached it's all time high value nearly 4$ at 2018. But since then it just continuously dropped in it's value. Though xrp is famous and well known between crypto holder. But I don't think it will go up like before. 

Edited by Mahdirakib87

As we know ripple now popular coin to everyone and most of the crypto member are now holding ripple which lead the ripple price going very good...and in future it will be more popular as it demand with increase too...

Moreover in gambling lot of gambler are now using ripple to play as it their best coin to play..so it will increase lil bit about ripple popularity... So i think in future there has a chance  to go around 10$+ ripple price...let's see what going in future because ripple always play with pump and dump with it price

$2 is 10x from here :)  ...possible perhaps. likely, i dont think so. And $10!? - not in this sweet paradise my friend. 

I know wayyy too many people who lost too much money investing in XRP. i only tell people to stay away from it. I wont touch it with a 10 ft pole

4 minutes ago, bingbinglee said:

$2 is 10x from here :)  ...possible perhaps. likely, i dont think so. And $10!? - not in this sweet paradise my friend. 

I know wayyy too many people who lost too much money investing in XRP. i only tell people to stay away from it. I wont touch it with a 10 ft pole

Ripple for $10 looks rather impossible for the near future, but nothing is guaranteed in free market and It could happen anytime.

I would not give hope to people investing in something which does not have a realistic chance of meeting that expectation. It is this "whatif?" situation which made people loose their money in crypto and gave it a bad name in 2017

Don't think ripple will ever touch 10$, mostly coins owned by founder company and whenever price going rise they start offloading lot's of coins to noob who buy at high.