Daniel Sturridge Ban

Kariuki

Featured Comment

The former Liverpool striker has been banned from international football because of flaunting regulations in |FA, he has been missing in international football seen after leaving liverpool, he has been fined 150K pounds because of giving his brother insider information that he would be leaving Seville, but there is a lot of good ideas that can land you in a lot of trouble now instead of earning , the huge fine will serve him a very tough  measure. thats one of the best thing that we have had as we all know

15 hours ago, titielgozo said:

wow whaat is this

He ha a match ban for the rest of the season , I saw it yesterday and he will not be doing the work he will be staying off the pitch  because he shared insider information about his transfer with his brother and asked him to bet on it, and he is going to pay for it

Thats really bad for him , but we hope he comes out of it as soon as posible , but a ban like that isnt bad, because the rules state , no insider information , once you are got you are penalized and its going to be painful , to him is only 150K pounds, but to me I think I should say , sorry for that , hope this does not affect his career, still love him from the days of liverpool.

• 2 weeks later...

man he was a very nice player, its bad for him sometimes players makes mistakes which can end their career at its peak, hope he will recover from it soon, i also remember one of the great player did same kind a mistake and ended his career because of that, dont remember the name though.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, Daniel Sturridge was suspended from sports activities for a period of four months due to the issue of betting, and the player's contract was terminated by the Trabzon Spor team, in which only eight months have passed, but in any case sports activities are currently suspended, we do not know if the period is  Calculate it from the ban period or not.