AfterTheBag

Whats your highest multiplier?

Featured Comment

I have seen some good multipliers in the chat, but i was curious as to what everyones highest multiplier they have got on here. Feel free to post the picture or just say what your multiplier was. I hit a 75x once and was too afraid to try and push it any further xD

I've seen 5,000,000x plus multiplier, haven't saved me cause it wasnt mine . It was Zoltan's, he is a moderator. I think he played crash and mines game in that multiplier. Just by betting small amount, he won big, like 0.2 plus btc profit. That's too big of a multiplier, haven't seen that one in my rolls.

I saw few times on Hilo game few players hit so big multiplayer,but I not take risk big multiplayer because I always play with good amount wegar . Just one time I participate in challenge then I hit 200x multiplayer on this game.

My biggest hilo multiplier was no more than 50x.
But in other games I got good multipliers. The highest was in the mines. Somewhere around 2000x. It was amazing!😎

I think that it was around 2000 and I got if for the telegram challenge before. Personally, I'm not a fan of the game, but I know many people out there have a bot that can make it easier to play for these high multipliers :) 

Had a bunch of those in many different games!

In Dice for instance I had 9900x, hit that hundy, 450x, 99x quite a few times and many more, still with low bets, quite obvious!

But a few in Limbo that I didn't hit, coz I had a lower payout set, could have been a game changer, one was 40 plus k and second 20 plus k like the one above!

at once 8 team 202-1 payout. 

but hit 12 teamer that paid 802-1 on an open parlay.  open parlay is where book allows you to leave spots open and fill games whenever you want. it took me 4 weeks to complete the parlay. The payout would have been much higher but after hitting the 1st 8 games, i played it safe and choose large to medium favorites.

never had a good run at this game but my biggest multiplier ever at hi lo is 121x and that was with low bet, after that i tried many times to hunt for big multiplier but always ended up at bust, i dont know how people can predict very accurate and win big.

My highest multiplier in HiLo in the present day is still approximately 28kX whereby I gotten consecutive 5 times of Aces with a decent size basebet most of the time so it also nets me a handsome profit when it does occurs! :) 

my largest multiplayer is 5 million in mines, but the rate is less than 1 satoshi in dogs, I set the task to catch the largest multiplayer on the site and I succeeded. If we talk about a manual game, then the biggest multiplayer in hilo, about 20 thousand, a game to the kings, and then 4 kings up.

I have seen some good multipliers in the chat, but i was curious as to what everyones highest multiplier they have got on here. Feel free to post the picture or just say what your multiplier was. I hit a 8500x once om hilo and was unfirtunately doing 0 bets lol...

Had a bunch of those in many different games!

In Dice for instance I had 990x, hit that hundy, 450x, 99x quite a few times and many more, still with low bets, quite obvious!

But a few in Limbo that I didn't hit, coz I had a lower payout set, could have been a game changer, one was 40 plus k and second 20 plus k like the one above!

I had mine reached 147.97x so far (with a successful cashout; my other trials have 0 base bets on it). I even did not use the minority chances so it took me a lot of skipping and had my scroll bar chopped off from the whole "bet result window" to about 1/32 of it. 😂