Kariuki

Who knows dice success?

Featured Comment

I have been trying to win on the dice and sometimes it becomes difficult to really work with it, its a little bit difficult as there are so many ways that I lose than I get and am not sure , do you have a higher chance of losing a lot when you place your winning chance at 98% ? because thats what I did and it become very difficult for me to actually have a winning chance, but the most of the time I was winning, the odds of winning are much higher than those of losing so balancing could have been easier as you can stake higher about 10 times wining and then lower if you suspect you are about to lose that one time, get something more before you lose so that when you do lose, it balances off and leaves you with a little bit more

I think dice game if you want profit then play with 2x multiplayer. If you lose one bet then increase your bet amount . I also play this strategy and made so many times good profit.

Dice is a simple game, but very difficult to make a profit and succeed with that game.
My biggest successes with the dice came betting on high payouts. I've never been profitable betting below 49x.
The secret of those who have little balance but want to win a lot of money is always to bet little to win a lot in a payout above 100x.
Anyone with a good balance is already risky. He can simply succeed by betting on payout 2x or below by placing high bets.

This perhaps sums up the game's great secret.

let me tell you one thing, i mean its just my opinion if you want to adopt it, its up to you, never ever play for 2x at dice its useless also its hell risky, always go for above 12x if you have nice balance to roll, and if you have low balance then go for hunt for bigger multipliers like 200x, 330x, 500x and more it will work for you.

9 minutes ago, sahil777 said:

let me tell you one thing, i mean its just my opinion if you want to adopt it, its up to you, never ever play for 2x at dice its useless also its hell risky, always go for above 12x if you have nice balance to roll, and if you have low balance then go for hunt for bigger multipliers like 200x, 330x, 500x and more it will work for you.

I think on dice 2x multiplayer very good strategy but if you play same amount every bet then this strategy not give you good results. I just play on dice with 2x multiplayer but I change my bet amount on every lose bet and mostly I get good profit with this strategy.

You gotta change your seed, change your multiplier often, change your bet amount. I believe most that there is a higher chance of winning if you play differently all the time. Sticking with the same strategy and same multiplier for too long ends up in failure mostly. 

I have had seeds that hit 100x+ very easily and some seeds that hit 20x more frequently. It all depends on how those dice are rolling. Try with 1 sat to see where the dice is heading and which side ot favors. Set your bet, set your payout high, let it roll!

I actually love to look for 200x payout or 990x payout on Dice when I do have sufficient amount of bankroll to do so. It can be quite difficult to hit multiples of these multipliers if unlucky but if they do hit close to each other then it is considered in my opinion successful profit.

If you put a 98% profit rate for a dice game, the profit in each deal will be about 1.01%, which is good, but when you lose a deal, you must multiply your money about 100 times in order to return your money that you lost. For example, you played a deal for $ 1, if you lose, you must play the second deal with $ 100 $ To make up for your loss and make a good profit this is a good strategy in dice game

On 3/3/2020 at 4:00 PM, Kariuki said:

I have been trying to win on the dice and sometimes it becomes difficult to really work with it, its a little bit difficult as there are so many ways that I lose than I get and am not sure , do you have a higher chance of losing a lot when you place your winning chance at 98% ? because thats what I did and it become very difficult for me to actually have a winning chance, but the most of the time I was winning, the odds of winning are much higher than those of losing so balancing could have been easier as you can stake higher about 10 times wining and then lower if you suspect you are about to lose that one time, get something more before you lose so that when you do lose, it balances off and leaves you with a little bit more

There is no success here unless you use Martingale- you are willing to win at most 30% of your bankroll before busting OR you see how your balance melt away with Reverse Martingale when luck does not come at your favor.

Similar thing that goes with 98% chance of winning- it is not actually in your favor at all despite the large odds of winning a bet. It will make you lose 102% of your bet in an average for every 100 rolls you do on it.