Irungu

Best sport game to bet on?

Featured Comment

which of the so many sports we have around , is far much easier to work with, on betting that is, I actually love soccer and am going to still be betting on it , but the way I see it its actually very important we do some research, know your games before you bet, my brother is actually a pro  in the said betting sites, he wins a lot of the time, and the best he had is soccer and he won 10,000$, huge for him , he bought a car and it was good because he made it an uber and he earns extra income from it. So which one is your favorite?

I mostly like cricket because I know and play cricket. I know about all cricket teams and all players. That's why I just play sports betting on cricket. And so many times I win good amount on this game.

Go with soccer , or at least its what I love or understand, but also basket ball and also Fomula one this are one of those I love most viewing this is what we have to keep on running the forum properly so this is one of the best games you can bet on but it depends on how good you are in them, you just dont get in the game and start betting without knowledge, you might lose but the esiest of them all is F1. Good luck

there are only two games where i can bet cricket and snooker, because i only know these 2 games very well, i watch other games as well but dont know much about their teams and whos fav and whos not so i dont take risk, i know alot about cricket and snooker so these two are best for me.

I would always recommend to only bet on sports you are invested in and know the teams and the players if you want to make some serious profit. If it is just for fun, well, I guess then just look at the quotes no matter which sport it is. Anyway I think you can never be really sure about any results in any sports, luck is also a thing there. This all said, I only bet on soccer if I actually want to make some decent profit, but even this doesn't work out all the time.

i never play sport bet before but if i think to play the sport bet i think i will random with make a set  of  list and make it impossible payout haha it can be like a lottery for me

I go for dota 2 tournament since I'm a dota 2 player. I think you should go for the sports that you are familiar with. That will give you an advantage. 

Right now there is barely any real sports to bet on so in these tough times I have to choose Fifa esports as my favorite thing to bet on right now. It is instant gratification when its only a 10 minute match.

Hello my friends I hope you are well.

for me the sport the best to bet money is tennis or basketball you have a chance on 2. and if you know a little it is very easy to win.

with big bets you can live it is my opinion.

good luck to follow her

Hello I like to bet on playing cricket and football, because I know and understand everything about playing football and cricket, I made a lot of money by betting on cricket and football.

It would really depend on your preference. I advise that you bet on the sport where you really love the most and where you garner knowledge more than the others. Based on an independent study, betting on games where you have knowledge and research involved improves your chances of winning by up to 5% of your entire betting lifetime.

I think if its about sports , soccer still remains at the top , there is no other, but there are people who bet on horses others on cars F1 especially and so on so forth but there is a lot to which we need to understand , betting is not easy and can be dangerous if you dont take it in the simplest way and be careful, so to me I thin be careful when betting, I here people talk of sure bets but no there are no sure bets, nothing like that, 

I think soccer is the best game to bett on, 

It's the most predictable to win on,

Often the best team win, 

so get go for safe wins on the soccer games and enjoy the winnings .