Jump to content
Mwangi

Why gamble?

Featured Comment

There are so many people out there that are looking forward to making a lot in Gambling, but why gamble when you know very well that you are going  probably lose? so I asked a number of people, including those who have been doing so for so many years, and half of them told me its very addictive and one asked me , which game do you love most, and to me its chess, and its true, there is nothing I can do in a day without playing chess, whether I win or lose, it feels so good, and so he told me, so take that and equit it to a price when you win and I saw the sense why one would be addicted . another person  told me that he knows how to balance and that he makes a good living out of it, and I doubt it, but one interesting one is that its fun to do so , and that worried me a lot, because with gambling you winning is different , and losing is inevitable, and so he told me its fun. so why do you guys gamble, for me its a way I try to make a point to myself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when you ask why gamble when you know you can lose, then i can ask why not to gamble when you know you can win big, bigger than you can imagine, so it goes both ways its risky its 50/50 if you want to take risk in life you can gamble if you cant afford to take risks then dont gamble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I play gambling last 1 and half year. When I start gambling 1st 3,4 months I loss so much money but this thing not affect me because I job out of country and my salary very good amount. But after 4 month I win so big amount I recover my all loss with profit after this day I just play in limit and use just extra money for gambling and gambling not affect my life my free time spend very fast that's I continue play gambling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just gamble for the fun, not the money. The only time that I have ever cashed out money from gambling was when I won $3000 from a $2.50 bet. I might set myself gambling goals, but I always start with small amounts ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do I gamble? I don't really have a deep reason. Maybe I'm just overwhelmed with the game that is why I gamble? Don't know either but it made me make more profit so I still continue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some are only here to gamble for the sake of getting out of boredom and some who deposits big time who aims for being rich. Both mentality and goal is meaningful to me. If one can make big by depositing big here then that means he will survive gambling but most people who don't find gambling as a means of getting decent money for expenses are just here to have fun and earn some while doing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am addict in gamble and if answer that for  making an income or make money is not a good answer cause no people have a good life from gambling except the owner right so i love to play and i want to win the true is busted all the time but still play , it is the way to need win the game although if it not a gamble  all people try the things many times cause the word need to win although the business many people are losing or lose to build their business and fall down and rebuilt it again cause they need to win they need to success the the answer of why i'm play gamble and it just the short game not like the long game that need to take time like build the business .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some are only here to gamble for the sake of getting out of boredom and some who deposits big time who aims for being rich. Both mentality and goal is meaningful to me. If one can make big by depositing big here then that means he will survive gambling but most people who don't find gambling as a means of getting decent money for expenses are just here to have fun and earn some while doing it.

Btw too many people are addicted here and everywhere else where it says casino, and thats not a great thing bcz it can affect on your life, but the owners wont give a damn ... because they only want our money, people be losing their fortunes and ended up commiting suicide , gambling should be removed from this world . My opinion... best of luck to everyone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, tae40127 said:

I am addict in gamble and if answer that for  making an income or make money is not a good answer cause no people have a good life from gambling except the owner right so i love to play and i want to win the true is busted all the time but still play , it is the way to need win the game although if it not a gamble  all people try the things many times cause the word need to win although the business many people are losing or lose to build their business and fall down and rebuilt it again cause they need to win they need to success the the answer of why i'm play gamble and it just the short game not like the long game that need to take time like build the business .

Oh wow :( I know the same feeling that you have felt before, and I have overcome it throughout the years. Something that I would highly suggest is not chasing losses. That is something that ate me up and I did recover from it luckily. 
Wish you the best on Stake though, and hopefully things improve :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me, the reason is simple: try to earn some extra money. That is why I am always wandering around a casino table or with my notebook with the screen open on some of its websites.

;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say that most would look to gambling as a form of fun and games while there are others too who takes gambling as a form of income in replacement of a job which is rather dangerous actually given that in gambling you tend to lose much more often than winning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2020 at 8:20 PM, Mwangi said:

There are so many people out there that are looking forward to making a lot in Gambling, but why gamble when you know very well that you are going  probably lose? so I asked a number of people, including those who have been doing so for so many years, and half of them told me its very addictive and one asked me , which game do you love most, and to me its chess, and its true, there is nothing I can do in a day without playing chess, whether I win or lose, it feels so good, and so he told me, so take that and equit it to a price when you win and I saw the sense why one would be addicted . another person  told me that he knows how to balance and that he makes a good living out of it, and I doubt it, but one interesting one is that its fun to do so , and that worried me a lot, because with gambling you winning is different , and losing is inevitable, and so he told me its fun. so why do you guys gamble, for me its a way I try to make a point to myself

I think mostly play gambling because they think they win easily some money if someone know he lose then not he play. This is the fact mostly people lose money on gambling .and not easy to make money playing gambling but everyone try his luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know, I think because I have a lot of free time in my work and gambling can be accessed easily via a smartphone anywhere.  other than that I only set aside a small portion of my income for this and I want to make a profit from it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I gamble to make myself happy, myself when playing I feel there is something that can make me happy and no matter the results I get are advantages or disadvantages, so I gamble when I'm not busy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In years of experience in gambling it is simply for entertainment  and fun. I do Stake gambling because of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2020 at 9:06 PM, sahil777 said:

when you ask why gamble when you know you can lose, then i can ask why not to gamble when you know you can win big, bigger than you can imagine, so it goes both ways its risky its 50/50 if you want to take risk in life you can gamble if you cant afford to take risks then dont gamble.

well not rly a 50/50 the odds are in the casinos side but 
u still got the point 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I play gambling, because gambling has become my kind of career, I spend my time playing gambling, and I earn a cryptocurrency while gambling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I gambled to be able to benefit and fill my free time because the covid19 period made me very boring at home and gambling was a very pleasant thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every step you take in this life can lead to success or failure ، so adventure is inevitable in this life , and life becomes boring without adventure, but on the other side, there must be limits to anything, otherwise it will become addiction, and its harms will be more than its benefits, I tell you this through my previous experience in addiction to betting on football matches, until I got to bankruptcy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why? for me i think gambling is a stress reliever, i mean i find my self on a spot where i cant find a thing to do and then instead of staying or doing nothing on free hours why not gamble and spent a little money on it we never know we might win or the other way 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of thing you described there. You have asked few peoples and learned their opinion about gambling. Many people do gambling being addicted. Few people says they do it as fun. But truly no one will have fun after losing. For me, I'm little bit addicted to gambling, actually it's become my habit, I get fun here too. Win and share happiness with other. That's all. I'm in gambling almost three and a half years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Purely fun and testing how Martingale could actually fail (wanting to see 30 reds in a row like other players acclaim they have already experienced it, but cannot show proof at all). I just play with my hustles most of the time though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know why people gamble but i think for some reason people do gamble..maybe they are rich so take gamble as a game and don't care what they lose or won...another reason people play gamble to get much money from ut though it hard and chance to get lose our money..last one people get addicted on gamble so they are with it..

11 hours ago, caveman2528 said:

luck luck luck

Yup some people try on gamble to cheak their luck..i also come here with this intend but later i get addicted here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Such as adrenaline booster for me, gambling is always raise up my adrenaline no matter win or lose.

Beside that gambling is my survival in real life, outside my job as well.

Gamble is addict likes smoke or weed and hard replace so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×