Mwangi

National currency /bitcoin

Featured Comment

There are so many people who are confused and don really understand what the value of doing this , but billionaire Tim Draper Thinks that Bitcoin should be made a national treasure so the billionaire's plan sounds extremely utopian given that BTC is yet to prove its viability as a medium of exchange. In the U.S. and other developed countries, it is still viewed as a speculative asset. Hence, it would make more sense for failed states like Venezuela to adopt Bitcoin as a real currency. This is good news, he thinks that we should make this coin bitcoin a National currency and to me I dont think this is a good idea, because its to early to adopt bitcoin this is really difficult to understand this kind, bitcoin has still a huge shoes to fill from the fiat currency and especially from a world reserve currency that would be a difficult story to identify .

I think this idea not work because mostly countries not allowed to bitcoin for trading. Because they think they not regulates this currency. Maybe in future bitcoin use every where.

you have a point when you say that currently bitcoin is a technology that is not finished yet, many thinks are being created in order to make its use friendly for all kinds of people, and just because of this its use is confusing yet.  So complicated for a certain people.  But devs are working to make that happens and in the near future, soon than we think, bitcoin will take a place in the world economy, meanwhile, those who knows are saying that we are early and we have to take the chance to become part of the initial revolution. Many countries will never accept this asset because central banks controls the country economy and you all know that bitcoin and all its technology is an enemy of centralized markets.  Fight is on the table, and bitcoin is taking  a secure place on it.  Hodl!  Good luck. 

it like a way to success that i think like the winner they no do the different thing but they do the things differently and the differently must conflict with the ordinary way of normal people do so if want to be a normal people need to accept change  i think

i think its a good idea but then its hard to earn like a real money in a real world, not so much people in the world understand what bitcoin is, also bitcoin price will be down to 5 to 10 dollars if they make it a national currency in few countries then they have to set a worth of bitcoin which i think will be fixed.

Both are important. National currency is use in your country but bitcoin is internet based currency. So,both are important for us.

Bitcoin is better than local currencies because bitcoin has done many positive things and changed the lives of many people and made them a solid business and successful investment by buying it in the long run. As for local currencies, they have no noticeable and good positives.

It would be nice to have bitcoin as a national currency, but I don't think removing any of the fiat currency will be a good idea. It's still fine to have lots of options to use as payments or hard cash. Lots of situations are happening, always good to have back up for everything just in case. That goes the same for currencies. 

Yes, but Bitcoin today has become global and dealing with it globally is increasing. For this reason, it should not be considered only a currency of a country. In the coming periods, there will be an increase in the number of exchanges and a significant increase in price.

National Currency is determined by the country and controlled and regulated by them and BTC can't act as a National currency because then the government will have no control over the money and the volatile nature of BTC can highly effect the economic conditions of the country. Also everyone in the state is not connected to internet and also all are not educated to do transactions with BTC so government will never accept BTC as a national currency.

We all know that btc is illegal coin because the govt of all country throught by btc their has lot of scam thing..where national currency is fully safe...but one day btc will be lligle everywhere

Bitcoin has done a lot of positive things and changed the lives of many and made it a solid business and successful investment by buying it in the long run.

Yes, most of countries have accepted this currency and using it in their bank accounts for transactions but still there are some countries who have not legalized this currency but we hope that the whole world will accept this currency very soon.

On 3/3/2020 at 5:53 PM, Mwangi said:

There are so many people who are confused and don really understand what the value of doing this , but billionaire Tim Draper Thinks that Bitcoin should be made a national treasure so the billionaire's plan sounds extremely utopian given that BTC is yet to prove its viability as a medium of exchange. In the U.S. and other developed countries, it is still viewed as a speculative asset. Hence, it would make more sense for failed states like Venezuela to adopt Bitcoin as a real currency. This is good news, he thinks that we should make this coin bitcoin a National currency and to me I dont think this is a good idea, because its to early to adopt bitcoin this is really difficult to understand this kind, bitcoin has still a huge shoes to fill from the fiat currency and especially from a world reserve currency that would be a difficult story to identify .

well countries can't use bitcoiin as their main currency because of obvious reasons: its anonymous, unstable, you cant trach any payments so it would be very unprofitable for goverments because of taxes

I doubt it will ever be a national currency for many reason. First off it is confidential and anonymous. There are many governments that dont like this. Mainly because they can't put their dirty hands on it. Secondly, what nations have a currency (dollar, coin, etc) that have the value of bitcoin. Now xrp, which has already been approved by the E.U. to be used through banks as a currency would have more support because of its value  (much closer to regular currencies) and the ability to send money to anyone in the world in seconds and it is not anonymous.  I could give more but these 2 fully support my opinion.