Perfect strategy for playing mines game

Ali saher

Featured Comment

Hey friends.

I join stake before one year ,and in one year mostly I play mines game. If I play other game then just I play few bets on other game. I play mines with 4 bobms I not try for big multiplayer I play small multiplayer but I increase balance very fast for example if I play 2k stoshi bet then I try to hit 8,10x multiplayer if I lose then next bet I play 20k plus multiplayer and cashout on 1.5x or 2x multiplayer then again play small amounts bet. Using this strategy I make so many time small to very big like 323 stoshi to 1.5litcoin. 2k stoshi to 270k dogecoin, 10k dogecoin to 850k dogecoin and so many this type successful season I play with this strategy.

You think this is a good strategy and possible to play this type session in mines.

whatever strategy you chose for mines always needs to stay on your seed, trying seed changing again and again at mines is a bad idea, i also play with 4 bombs usually but also for 6 and 7 sometimes, i think the pattern which barbao have is pretty nice so use that pattern now a days.

If it's working, it's a good strategy. I like to play in the 18x3 configuration for an approximate 65x payout. It doesn't seem too complicated and I'm constantly getting it right. I've already profited a lot from this configuration.
Mines give us multiple possibilities to be able to profit in any configuration. Of course, the higher the payout, the more difficult it becomes. But nothing in this game is impossible!

Good luck! ūüėČ

If it's working, it's a good strategy. I like to play in the 18x3 configuration for an approximate 65x payout. It doesn't seem too complicated and I'm constantly getting it right. I've already profited a lot from this configuration.
Mines give us multiple possibilities to be able to profit in any configuration. Of course, the higher the payout, the more difficult it becomes. But nothing in this game is impossible!

Edited by Itsmebro

every strategy will work some of the time, none work all of the time, if there is a constructive alignment between your seed and your strategy you can make sats, if they dont align then you can lose sats. Intimate knowledge of your seed and its behaviour will help you select the most appropriate strategy for your current position on that particular seed at that particular time.

Think of it like a dance, if your seed is doing foxtrot and you are doing tango, the result wont be pretty.

Edited by Seoulmate

Not every strat works for a long time, you need to change it after sometime.  I tried so many and many of them worked for sometimes, but sooner or later they go in busting mode.  Wish your strat work for you always, I tried this kind of strat in other games here, but it then turns into rage bets after losing big bets and then ended up in busting.  So good luck with your strat.

It is a sure thing I will try this strategy, agree too with that about not changing seeds while playing a particular game with a particular strategy.  I have been around for a while and I used to be a regular Mines player chasing low multipliers in order to create balance but suddenly I started to get so many bombs in first hit and decided to stop the gambling there.  Maybe this strategy will give me the security to comeback and fight those damn mines.  Thanks and Good luck. 

11 hours ago, sahil777 said:

whatever strategy you chose for mines always needs to stay on your seed, trying seed changing again and again at mines is a bad idea, i also play with 4 bombs usually but also for 6 and 7 sometimes, i think the pattern which barbao have is pretty nice so use that pattern now a days.

I not change my seed a single time . I always play with same seed. If you play borbao strategy then you need a big balance and not confirmed you win something with borba strategy or not but changing amount strategy with 4 bobms not risky and you easily make good profit very fast.

There is no such things as perfect strategy. But its good to have a lot of strategies that you can use alternately. I am against the idea of using a certain strategy for a long period of time because it fails prolly in the end

5 hours ago, evet said:

There is no such things as perfect strategy. But its good to have a lot of strategies that you can use alternately. I am against the idea of using a certain strategy for a long period of time because it fails prolly in the end

But for me this is perfect strategy mostly I lose when I make some mistakes,so many times with this strategy I make small to very big but the end play max bet and lose all if I think I control my mistakes then I mostly make good profit with this strategy.

No strategy can be deemed perfect. That is because every strategy will have it's wins and losses, no matter how "smart" of the strategy is. You just need to be lucky, and feel the right time to do a certain strategy, and then when the time is right again, you may want to switch it up. Just make sure you don't get triggered by small losses and end up doing all ins/max bet and lose. Patience is the key, and I hope you can take this in as an advice for yourself.

Cheers and goodluck!

I start playing with 400x + multiplayer and then when stopping bets I look at where the mine can add a crystal to continue betting on a larger multiplayer and so on, though sometimes I lacked balance, but for me this syrategy is the best in mines, although I I tried many strategies in this game.

Interesting share of your personal strategy for Mines there Ali Saher, I so much more prefer to be hunting for very high and extreme multiplier in Mines usually more than 1000x multiplier at least for the best value.

3 hours ago, Etude said:

Interesting share of your personal strategy for Mines there Ali Saher, I so much more prefer to be hunting for very high and extreme multiplier in Mines usually more than 1000x multiplier at least for the best value.

I think hunting big multiplayer like you say 1000x very hard but I think if you play small multiplayer but change bet amount every bet then you get 1000x plus results very fast with low risk like today I have 500 stoshi and I make just within 4,5 minutes 100k plus just play small multiplayer game.

• 3 weeks later...

The word "perfect" on the title is too strong on this one! But I would agree with Etude. To maximize your winning potential, aim for the higher multipliers despite the slim odds because you will have many chances of those "slim odds" per bet (at least in empirical sense what I say is true- just exclude math!)

We have the same strategy on mines , i usually play on 2 or 3 mines , low bets and 3-4 diamons for 1.5x to 1.7x then cash out, i martingale a little bit for the next roll with 10-20% of the base bet . There are times wherever you first click bombs are there for 5-8 rolls.

• 3 weeks later...

Those are huge wins from nothing to something. Maybe it just all boils down to what game you are really comfortable with on playing and not about one game being better than the other (without talking about house edge). You found your perfect game, I say.