vijaypondini

1$ --> 100$ --> 1$ --> 100$ --> 0$

Featured Comment

This past week has probably been the most absolute crazy shit ride that's happened to me.

One week ago, i get a discord coupon for 11k bitcoin satoshi.. a couple days later i'm at 200k btc satoshi and I convert to doge. I get over my doge loss and I was in profit.  i reached 40,000 dogecoin and then, I busted it.

I felt very sad. I got a pity tip from a good friend of mine of 10k.. i went all in on crash 10x payout and it worked! then, i was able to recover and i reached all the way till 0.013 btc ( 130$ ). I also reached bronze while doing do. Finally I lost that as well a couple minutes ago. 

Why did it have to make me win so much??? It's very unfair because I have to now dwell over a loss of 200$ which in india could buy you groceries for the next 6 months! :(

I don't know what you mean this post and what you want ask. If you ask about you make big and then lose then this is gambling and win lose part of game . I so many times make small to very big like 2k stoshi to 270k dogecoin and just 323 stoshi to 1.7 litecoin if I lose after this then this is my mistake.

Is! Gambler's life just happens. No one profits after much insistence on the game.
We have to learn to stop when we are profitable, whatever the minimum. The insistence and long-term moves only takes us to zero! Unfortunately!

Today you have a spectacular profit, tomorrow you can be 10x negative what you had previously profit. And so the game goes on!

Good luck player! ;) 

I can totally relate with this. I’ve been from a couple dollars to over a hundred and ended up losing it, due to large losing streaks. That’s why you need to set yourself a goal, to prevent events like this occurring and you can cashout a certain amount at these goals. :) 

You should have cashed out some when you were having a good run. That would be the hardest part of winning, not being able to cash out. I can relate though, hope you get to recover that $200 loss. That is not that easy to recover so try recovering it slowly. 

maybe it happened because you didn't stop when you won. because when you don't stop when you win then congratulations you will win more or be destroyed. but calm down you will get it again tomorrow. make this a lesson so that it does not happen again at a later time 👍🏻

Wow, that was a good session even though you lost in the end. It's sad that you didn't stop when you were already in profit (happens a lot to many of us) and busted it all (again, happens a lot to many of us). I hope you learn something so that it won't happen again.

I once made 0.03btc and busted, then few seconds later i got a 800 satoshi rain which i made to 0.03 again in 5 bets going allin and allin lol, i got 680x with 800sats then was going allin till i made my 0.03 back and went to sleep like a boss. But the moment i busted my heart was pumping lmao, then i was speechless when i got it back

Crazy things happens there, wish u the same luck everyone.....

Peace

You have to learn to set targets while playing so you can still get what you want, I myself saw the game you told was very good and lucky but unfortunately you lost it all because you are quite greedy.

Sorry bro, but that is gambling. The hard part of gambling. Never wager what you cannot lose. Because if you eventually lose it, it will be so painful. This scenario has always and always happened to me and it has always brought calamity to me, but its part of gambling. You will still rise again, and make the same mistake all over again. Lol😁

You could have had taken the money out when you had it at $100. Unfortunate, but that's how greed kills people here. It was as if a huge difference from before isn't enough, and when they finally see it, it is too late- they stumble and get gloomy when it hits their head that "they could have had it all" (in Adelle's voice). 😄

On 3/4/2020 at 3:02 PM, vijaypondini said:

This past week has probably been the most absolute crazy shit ride that's happened to me.

One week ago, i get a discord coupon for 11k bitcoin satoshi.. a couple days later i'm at 200k btc satoshi and I convert to doge. I get over my doge loss and I was in profit.  i reached 40,000 dogecoin and then, I busted it.

I felt very sad. I got a pity tip from a good friend of mine of 10k.. i went all in on crash 10x payout and it worked! then, i was able to recover and i reached all the way till 0.013 btc ( 130$ ). I also reached bronze while doing do. Finally I lost that as well a couple minutes ago. 

Why did it have to make me win so much??? It's very unfair because I have to now dwell over a loss of 200$ which in india could buy you groceries for the next 6 months! :(

well thats not a big deal 100$, by the way you lsoe only those 1$ and time you spent for gambling. In gambline you gonna lose all if you don't know when to stop

I think it's normal for things that you experience, I increase the balance many times and I damage it many times to a little stress and I understand because here gambling where the chance to win 50%.  But it doesn't matter as long as I benefit from all bets.

Gamble just look like this dude.

When u have a big win, cashout some money for a good meal,buy a gift for yourself.😁

Don't play until u lose,u never know next bet is win or no.

Gambling is a high task where has chance to lose your money...so my suggeste is dont play too long..when you see you have a big win now then stop playing and take rest..enjoy your win now don't be much greedy

Next time when you make some good win (let say 50-100$) you need to overcome your greed and just withdraw.If you continue with betting at that point you are betting to loose. 

On 3/4/2020 at 7:02 PM, vijaypondini said:

My suggest for you,when you have profit just relax and cash out some money and enjoy it because in gambling if you play long time after big profit then surely you will get lose again...yesterday i got .002 eth but again lose as i play continuesly

It`s called gambling. You can`t help it.

But in the end you lost just 2$ and not 200$. That`s how i set up my mind when this things happen to me. It suck but it will make you feel better in the end.

It's a gambling sites you can make alot of profit with small fund vijaypondini. If you made big profit from small than run. It's happen me to made 0.025btc from 26k satoshi and busted.

Posted (edited)

that is sad f I would have withdraw it instantly if I reeached cash out but I aint you so maybe next time you will win more

Edited by skrzzz

Thats a nice climb, sad you didnt withdraw at the highest :(