Sign in to follow this  
trevor852

How much you will get when you reach silver vip?

Featured Comment

Actually I am wondering how much you can get when you reach each vip’? Thank you for who can answer my question.. :)

E32D62F9-D7FF-4620-A2F2-EBEF29ACCC43.png

Wow, that's huge, I marvel at how much some people have wagered, astronomical!

What about Bronze though, I have quite a way to go yet, but wonder what should the reload amount be, percent wise from the 10k$ wagered?

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, GeorgeFeb said:

Wow, that's huge, I marvel at how much some people have wagered, astronomical!

What about Bronze though, I have quite a way to go yet, but wonder what should the reload amount be, percent wise from the 10k$ wagered?

hey, bronze bonus should be around 15 - 20$ i guess, im not sure. but there is no reload for bronze. reload is for platinum :)

Edited by Dogecoinbrotx

I think when you reach bronze then you received 10 to 15 USD ,and when you complete silver then you received 30 USD . For gold you received 70 USD this is I complete for platinum I don't know because I not complete platinum.

I have no idea. But I think it is a good value or something reasonable to reach the silver level.
I'm also on my way to the next VIP.

Lets go! ☺️

I am at 4% towards silver, it will be my goal for this year!

I love how Stake is rewarding players that stick around (or just spend a lot of money in a short period of time)... way to go Stake!

I got $50 when I reached silver VIP, but that was months ago and they recently changed a lot of the VIP rewards. If I were you, don’t care about the reward that you’re going to be getting and just focus on being profitable when you are wagering atm.

For example, you don’t want to lose $200 of your balance when you are wagering, just to get a quarter of this back. 

19 hours ago, trevor852 said:

Actually I am wondering how much you can get when you reach each vip’? Thank you for who can answer my question.. :)

When you complete your silver star then you get 30 USD bonus because when I complete before few months I received 30 USD bonus. Maybe now some thing change but in my opinion you received like 30 plus USD.

Well i am not sure, since i am just a bronze VIP, but i have heard news about users getting 30 USD as a bonus when they reach silver. You should really try to go for it as it is very rewarding, along with higher rewards and higher rakebacks too. Hope you get it soon! Keep leveling up!

Cheers and goodluck ❤️

i dont think its fix for everyone, maybe it also depends that how much fast you reached to that level, if you took months then maybe reward will be low and if you did it in few days then maybe its high, its just my opinion, because i saw many people talked about their reward and that was diffrent for most of people.

I am a silver vip, i got 30$ back then but now u should get excatly 50$ in cryptocurrency of your choice, i hope u get there as soon as possible and best of luck in the near future

I dont think its fix for everyone, maybe it also depends that how much fast you reached to that level, if you took months then maybe reward will be low and if you did it in few days then maybe its high, its just my opinion, because i saw many people talked about their reward and that was diffrent for most of people.

I Think bonus will be $100 - $ 150 . recently my friend became bronze in PD . he got $100.  So for silver   $ 100 - $150 . 

18 hours ago, Itsmebro said:

I am a silver vip, i got 30$ back then but now u should get excatly 50$ in cryptocurrency of your choice, i hope u get there as soon as possible and best of luck in the near future

I dont think its fix for everyone, maybe it also depends that how much fast you reached to that level, if you took months then maybe reward will be low and if you did it in few days then maybe its high, its just my opinion, because i saw many people talked about their reward and that was diffrent for most of people.

I don't think there is 50 USD bonus for silver I think on silver you get 30 to 35 USD , because on gold I received few days before 70 USD bonus . So this mean for silver you received 30 USD amount coins.

woah you are close to silver, I'm having a hard time reaching bronze since I don't play that much. If I remembered, other VIP says it's around $40, congratulations mate. I hope you don't bust on your way to silver 

I believe the amount of reward for the bonus you get once you have reach the VIP rank of Silver is approximately $40 or so. In terms of Bitcoin value it would roughly be around 0.005 BTC plus or minus likely. It is worth the effort to level up you VIP rank certainly. :) 

On 3/4/2020 at 8:28 PM, trevor852 said:

that time I got 50 $ :D 

What else do you get at each VIP? In terms of rakeback and promo bonuses?

I am also still at bronze level, and I need another 19% to reach silver level, because right now my progress is at 81%, so I don't know how much I will get when I reach silver level, good luck