Thepug

If you won $7000, would you quit gambling?

Featured Comment

If I win 7000 usd ...I surely goona buy a bungalow and I will give the surprise gift to my Grandfather....and will surely waana capture his face expression,  smiles on the face ...once he see that bungalow.. 

For me Smile on my grandfather face is more than this 7000 usd ......

Ohh while writing also I got a smile on my face ...Thanks for this post @Thepug I just realized I need to work harder and harder to achieve this.. Thanks for this Post 🙏🙏

Yes I would quit gambling this being that is a lot more painful to work in this kind of a market , or the gambling world, its easier to set up a good Job with 7000 dollars, not as good as you to earn a lot of cash but its good to earn something from it , so yeah its good to quit, gambling is fun but it requires you are able to have fun on your own limits , people actually do earn from gambling

With that money, yes, it would be good to play.
A good bankroll to earn more.
I think I would withdraw $ 2000 and continue with the rest of the stake to play.

No I won't its not enough to quit but maybe if I win 500k I will quit XD. Really hope I can achieve this lol

if i win it i will go more strong strategy for profit every day 150$ or 100$

so u will aks me how

i say 100$ in morning and 100$ in evening total profit per day 200$ so 200$ x 30 days is 6000 usd so this how double 7k to 15$