play4win

What % Chance do we stand to Win with 1 Raffle Ticket.

Featured Comment

This time my  wager is less i will be able to manage 1 Raffle Ticket atleast . Last time i  saw people winning by just 1 ticket . It's pure luck . Probability is 0.0001 %  . But last time 1 user got more than 10000 tickets. That ratio can play this time too . Best of Luck Guys . Keep Rolling and accumulating more n more Tickets

This is all depends on your luck if you're a lucky you win good prize just for one ticket,but if you're not a lucky person then thousands tickets not enough. Last time Eddie give surprise he give some bonus on every tickets let's see this time what he do.

for me it still depends on luck. despite having thousands of tickets if you are unlucky then none of which you will get. even on a site that I forgot the name of there is a jackpot winner who only has 1 ticket.

Posted (edited)

Depends on the total number of tickets (can we see them anywhere?)

small chances with 1 ticket, but a chance nonetheless... To be honest, I wouldn't want to win, so in case I would win the prize I hope I can in stead chose a prize in satoshis...

Edit: I see you can also take a money prize instead

Edited by cryptonesiac

chances can be very very low last time i also had only one ticket, which is almost impossible to win with 1 raffle ticket unless you are luckiest guy on planet :)  but apart from winning raffle we can get the bonus code which eddie gave to every ticket holder and that wasnt bad either.

I think that by then I will get only 1 ticket. I will certainly count on luck. Since the chances of winning with just one entry are almost impossible. There is already a lot of ticket in play prepared for the raffle.
But I am confident and ignoring the low statistics in my favor.

Yes that was Christmas raffle how lucky he is 1ticket and won 500$ lol I'm trying to right now :) no work so it's hard for me to wager (moms duty)

I would say that having just 1 single Raffle ticket and winning a prize from the Raffle is entirely possible to happen but pretty much very improbable to happen given that it would seriously take a quite extreme miracle to win with just a single one lone ticket. :D 

I remembered the last raffle was not bad since even players that didn't won got consolation prizes and they were decent amount. I remembered my friend not wagering that much but he received a 100k satoshi consolation prize. Hope the same thing would happen after this current raffle

It depends on how many people are betting at the end of the day. If a highroller comes along and decides to wager millions of dollars, like what happened last time, then that will reduce your chances of winning by a large amount.

Personally, I think that there will be around 150,000 entries, so you can work out your percentage to win from this estimate :) 

i think if you have a lot of  thicket you will not focus on the raffle prize cause it need to wage a lot like crazy and lost a lot to before get the raffle ticket that if you have  alot  of money  that much to wage to get raffle wou will not care to win for sure hehe

in my opinion it all depends on the luck you have, having lots of tickets only increases the chances of winning.  Even if there are only 100 tickets, you have 1 and people have 99, you can still win if you are lucky.

I am not interested in raffles, like the raffle conducted by stake in December, the average winner is a paltinum user. so there's no point in non VIP or bronze users having tickets, I think it's useless

I just got my first raffle ticket today since I don't really wager much now. Last Christmas raffle, I managed to get four tickets but that four are not lucky enough to win prizes aside from Eddie's consolation for all who have tickets. I hope this one ticket I have is lucky enough to make me win LOL. Good luck to all participants. 🍀

On 3/6/2020 at 9:43 AM, play4win said:

This time my  wager is less i will be able to manage 1 Raffle Ticket atleast . Last time i  saw people winning by just 1 ticket . It's pure luck . Probability is 0.0001 %  . But last time 1 user got more than 10000 tickets. That ratio can play this time too . Best of Luck Guys . Keep Rolling and accumulating more n more Tickets

Don't worry about tickets how much you get small number of tickets or big ticket of numbers. Maybe if you're a lucky person then you win prize with one tickets don't lose your hopes.and try to get more tickets.

I agree. Even with 1 raffle ticket only where chance is pretty slim can still make you win the contest. It surely depends on luck, but those who got more tickets have more chances. Let's just hope for the best for everyone. 

1,000 tickets would be obtained per day easily.. within 30 days 30,000 tickets would be accumulated.. and lets make that 50,000 tickets ( for the insane diamond players that would come here ) 

1 / 50,000 = 0.00002% chance of winning with 1 raffle ticket! 

Getting 1000 raffle tickets would give you a good chance to win.. since there are 15 positions

I have seen some High Rollers in Stake chat mentioned that they have like thousands of Raffles tickets already by now and with thousands of tickets compared to having just 1 ticket, its almost common sense to see the differences in chances of winning a prize right? :P

The chances are pretty low, they are like winning in 4950x one roll this time I believe, because last time one guy got a lot of tickets, but I don't actually know if someone has or is stacked on tickets themselves, so the chances are more in our favor.

On 3/10/2020 at 12:39 PM, vijaypondini said:

1,000 tickets would be obtained per day easily.. within 30 days 30,000 tickets would be accumulated.. and lets make that 50,000 tickets ( for the insane diamond players that would come here ) 

1 / 50,000 = 0.00002% chance of winning with 1 raffle ticket! 

Getting 1000 raffle tickets would give you a good chance to win.. since there are 15 positions

But some times you're lucky and your one ticket give you 1st prize I saw so many times. So don't lose your hope if you're lucky person you must win some prize but if you're not lucky then you not win any prize with 50k tickets.