play4win

What % Chance do we stand to Win with 1 Raffle Ticket.

Featured Comment

I got out my scientific and graphing calculator for this one! It was advanced mathematics all around, so I will spare the boring details. 😋

When all is said and done, on raffle day, if you have one ticket your chances are what we in the biz call "eensie weensie".

But you could still win! All it takes is one ticket! 

Of course while I hope I win due to my situation, (read my last post) I stand to win as much chance as anyone else who has a ticket. Even though I have 200+ tickets at the moment, it only takes 1 ticket to win. 

I remember one day I got stuck on YouTube watching video after video and on what subject I have no idea but I remember one guys explaining to all the people that buy lottery tickets. You know that one person who goes to the gas station and buys 10's even 100's of tickets to hit the big jackpot. It was said though that buying more lottery tickets does not raise your chances of winning, because only one jackpot number is called, so don't spend more money than you have to spare to hit it big! 

It was not just 0.0001% because the number of tickets and volume of its release accumulate more from Whales. The model is a good strategy for the business to earn more against its low house edge but also steals the opportunity from low-ballers to win.

I don't know what the probability of winning is, but it's almost like winning a big lottery, as we usually have hundreds of thousands of tickets, so the probability is really small, and we have players with thousands of tickets at stake, but when it comes to luck everything is possible.

This is all depends on your luck if you're a lucky you win good prize just for one ticket,but if you're not a lucky person then thousands tickets not enough. Last time Eddie give surprise he give some bonus on every tickets let's see this time what he do.

Greetings friend in my first raffle in which I participated only collect 3 tickets and in the 2nd raffle I got to have 10, and I was closer to winning some prize in the first raffle despite having few tickets.  chance will always be the main protagonist when it comes to winning

22 hours ago, Riskaa said:

This is all depends on your luck if you're a lucky you win good prize just for one ticket,but if you're not a lucky person then thousands tickets not enough. Last time Eddie give surprise he give some bonus on every tickets let's see this time what he do.

Thats not how probability works im afraid