peaz

Who will win?

Featured Comment

Chelsea FC vs Everton Fc The who will win ? Chelsea has 1.95x and Everton has 3.85x i feel like Chelsea has a better chance let me know what u guys think

ad.png

Chelsea has better chances of winning but can't say for sure, everything can happen in a match. There might be a comback for Everton and if that happens and you bet on Everton's side then you get more profit. It's up to you mate, follow your gut feeling

wrong thread to post this topic bro, this section is for posting tips about games and betting, you had to post this in sports discussion, but you are new here so you can understand time by time, i hope mods will move this to sports discussion.

I dont think you need to post a topic likr this.because your post is not related with this forum...but in my view chelsea going to win as they has more good player..but its game so the prediction can be change any time...best of luck

Chelsea defeated Watford 4-0. It was a good and interesting interview, and it was a good opportunity to win big money because the Chelsea team had a good bet of 95%, and it is a great opportunity. Therefore, this interview was known to be Chelsea who will win.