Mega race BONUS prize #30

Featured Comment

• Administrator

Claim all prizes here! 

https://stake.com/?bonus=MegaBonusRacing1

If your name does not appear on the list and you had a valid entry send a link to your post in the comments below.

$25 Winners

Rigster

Jonnes

JackStraw42

77kdub

Cryptotil

saaho2019

realcoinmarcel

williamshennie9

captainlorca

tamaco

TakezoKensei

btc1110

angel173

Menang

guccicapper

GKD09

asapdurif

sammya12345

Greatworkguys

Mashfiqun2018

cryptorange1

mashfiqun2018

jdagger

DunderMifflin

scooterpi

pgdn

$10 Winners

ITDex

skewsscotts

romnick19

Dingz

blurrijs

Kinou

jyrus

CofeeMix

skinslives

Bentura123

@Steve why do u forget me every single time its starting to get annoying! 

Screenshot_20200307-114735_Samsung Internet.jpg

@Steve like come on  lets get with it it already   your online  so you have obviously seen my post on here, i posted my post on Twitter showing i placed, yet again, and yet again you didnt put me in the bonus,  so get it together already man, im getting tired of having to do this each and every week man 

Next time post it as a reply on the tweet that says to post your screenshot for the bonus, works every time and makes it easier for Steve to find if you do it that way.  I think the issue is that people are posting in different places.

Understandable - But do you remember where you posted it? Just try to post it on the tweet where it says something about getting an extra $25 for placing in the top 50. Will be easy for you and easy for Steve. No more having to deal with this.

It says he's not been online in 9 hours, so he hasn't seen your message yet. Ill send him a quick PM for you right so he doesn't forget. I know this can be frustrating, but just know he'll get this sorted for you as soon as he knows about it.

13 hours ago, bubba1666 said:

@Steve why do u forget me every single time its starting to get annoying! 

Screenshot_20200307-114735_Samsung Internet.jpg

@Steve like come on  lets get with it it already   your online  so you have obviously seen my post on here, i posted my post on Twitter showing i placed, yet again, and yet again you didnt put me in the bonus,  so get it together already man, im getting tired of having to do this each and every week man 

Btw, think you can edit your post and just paste a quick link to the twitter reply you're showing in the screenshot? Itll expedite the process for you, as he won't have to search for your post on Twitter. Just trying to help you get this taken care of sooner than later. Thanks man.

BTW: I think I found out why yours wasnt included initially, gotta add the hashtag #stakerace so he can find it when he does them. Just remember for next time.

Buddy i posted it as a reply to that tweet like are u kidding me

And no i cant go find the tweet and post the link are u kidding? That was quite a while ago im not going searching for it, i posted it where i was supposed to, im not going searching for it like i shouldnt have to, he should have just given the bonus to me like he was supposed to, for once, but that never seems to happen 

Whats he even have to search for anyway, i clearly placed 14th, its right there in front of you plain as day

6 minutes ago, bubba1666 said:

Buddy i posted it as a reply to that tweet like are u kidding me

And no i cant go find the tweet and post the link are u kidding? That was quite a while ago im not going searching for it, i posted it where i was supposed to, im not going searching for it like i shouldnt have to, he should have just given the bonus to me like he was supposed to, for once, but that never seems to happen 

Whats he even have to search for anyway, i clearly placed 14th, its right there in front of you plain as day

Yeah but there are people who try to get away with getting free prizes so unfortunately those few bad apples make it so that stake has to verify each one. I know, it’s a bummer as I have to post them this way too when I enter. However Steve’s got you. Just give him a chance to reply, he’s always makes it right for legit players like you.

1 minute ago, bubba1666 said:

What are u even talking about

You’re good man, I did it for you. Just chill and check back for Steve’s reply.

• Administrator
11 hours ago, blockbet said:

BTW: I think I found out why yours wasnt included initially, gotta add the hashtag #stakerace so he can find it when he does them. Just remember for next time.

Thank you for explaining the error @blockbet

9 hours ago, bubba1666 said:

Still waiting

This is retarded the guys obviously not giving me it hes online like good job steve 

Still waiting

But I thought you were my best friend... @bubba1666
Sent Bitcoin to your vault please follow the instructions next week if you enter

image.thumb.png.e23397dd6f109de73dd51978fe96a1da.png

image.thumb.png.937bb31dc0573d67f6599d4401c974ac.png