Most addictive game on Stake

Featured Comment

i think plinko is more addictive than dice 

as you said "trying to get high multipliers is so addicting". yeah it's an amazing feeling to hit a big multiplier. it's same for dice but in dice there is over under system while in plinko the multipliers are certain. it does make plinko a better choice for me for a more addictive game

and i think it's more fun to watch plinko. i mean watching the way how balls are dropping is just so exciting.

even if plinko is more addictive for me i still prefer playing dice to plinko or other games because in dice skill and strategy is very important but in plinko it's almost pure luck except bet amount management. 

2 hours ago, Enzo said:

Some people think plinko is the most addictive game but I kinda think dice is. Watching the slider and trying to hit high multipliers is so addicting. What do you think?

Sure is and it makes your eyes cry and say, like what the hell are you doing, dude? 😃

Yes, I'd go with Plinko too, love to wager there, have a bit of cryptos atm, have to go and watch those ballies fall!

Although I don't like Slots at all, but you might add this game to the list as well as Plinko!

All games are addictive here but mostly mines and hilo , for example :

u ll get the wanted multiplier while playing mines and u think to click cashout and ur mind is like , let me get 1 more or 2 tiles and im good then u end up clicking the bomb lol, also hilo is the same thing when u get to the point u wanted , u ll be like like me get some more cards and i ll cashout, u ll end up getting a A,A or K,K or 2 u go high and get an A lmao

Its my opinion by the way. Hilo and Mines are the most addictive games for me and a majority of players here.... Cheers.

Addictive?  Slots would be my pick.  Movement, multipliers, sound, color, graphics in motion and that can create addiction.  Combinations among figures are so attractive, no matter if you did not get a winning roll the gambler will always try to find the "what if" when a figure should go down one more site in order to have a winning hand.  I like slots very much. 

For me slots is more addictive, like how cool it is to hit those free spins and getting excited because the multiplier varies on what the free spins' results are. I think that is the best feeling that can get anyone addicted. Even those wilds combination that gives out crazy multipliers are addictive as well. 

Eh well for me Dice is not all that addictive when compared to HiLo for me at Stake. :D Nonetheless hitting on high payout hunts on Dice with multipliers such as 200x, 990x and so forth gives me a wonderful feeling when the bright ding sound happens after dozens if not hundreds of red bets.

I used to be an addict to dice when i hit 9900x numerous times, then it stops on hitting, next one is Plinko when i hit 1000x then its stop hitting, then keno when i hit 600x, 500x a lot then it stop hitting, then came slots, and so on and so on.. it's not the game that is addicting, its the euphoria or winning.. the adrenaline rush it gives when it hits.. and the gambling itself.

yes for me the game that can make me addicted is the dice, I used to play plinko but now it's lacking. it is indeed thrilling to play with the dice mostly when aiming at small multipliers with a large base bet, once wrong it must be a huge loss. but mine is also quite addictive, I usually like to look for high multipliers from this game.

I think HILO is the most addictive game for me and the reason for that is I made high profit with it once or twice and that keeps me playing it even if sometime I went into long streaks of bad cards and busting.  Another one I think is Crash, seems easy to win, but also very fast to bust.  Huge profits sometimes, but crash is the game where I lost most of my balance.

On 3/8/2020 at 8:13 PM, Enzo said:

Some people think plinko is the most addictive game but I kinda think dice is. Watching the slider and trying to hit high multipliers is so addicting. What do you think?

I think last 2 months mostly I saw on stake people play keno and mines game.ithink few weeks if we say most addictive game then mines is most addictive game so many move on this game.