Enzo

Most addictive game on Stake

Featured Comment

I am addicted to dice. ever since i joined stake, i play dice. i just love to see the dice rolling autoroll left and right. red and green. there was a time i played multiplier of  9x, 11x, 14x and 32x and won 1.6bch. That was much for me during that time when prices is good. 

Plinko is fun, but yeah it's pure luck even in DIce or Slot games. I had a plinko before, it was custom made. It was a fun game both for adults and kids.

No special skills needed. Actually there are a lot of addictive game on stake w88idtop.com And oh, I forgot to mention Tetris 😄

I am more addicted to limbo and slots. The way the number rolls in limbo similar to dice is hypnotizing. Also the spinning slots are also just made to create addiction :D but yeah, I can totally see how dice can be addictive for some people

For me its HiLo when i go play there and i got a decent Multiplier i always keep going and if i when i lose that i go in bigger next time. So for me the most addicted is HiLo.I usually rip all the profit i made on sportsbet on hilo

nah i dont think so 
yeah sometimes dice can be rly addictive but if u ask me keno is the most addictive game 
cuz there isl ike animation and in ur head everytime u are hitting that 10 out of 10 xDD + its fast and fun 

It's dice for me! Simple and not to mention how the rolls are blazing fast as compared to other games even without increasing your bet. I value time while playing so I really prefer faster-yielding game results. 

If dice is down, I take Blackjack, HiLo and Plinko in descending order of interest.

I only play this game most of the time after Blackjack. This game is where I came from; I have my motherland where dice is the only game before I arrive here at Stake, and I will choose nothing else over than this as the number one addictive game because of its simplicity, speed of results and flexibility among choices of what to hit.

I don't think so that dice is most addicted game..most people also play limbo which make quick profit and enough addicted because i have played  dice first but didn't get any interesting thing on it so later i try on limbo and it's addicted me enough because it's quick giving profit system..

On 3/9/2020 at 12:35 AM, Ali saher said:

Dice my favourite game always before 7,8 months I addiction for dice game,but now I addict for mines game and mostly I play just mines game. Now 2nd my favourite dice game .

Yup mines also enough addicted game and most time i play it as it not much risky like dice and limbo..easy to get much profit if you play with 4mines... I am enjoy the game after limbo