sahil777

Pattern is for one person only

Featured Comment

hey guyz.

many of you know the player barbao, and you guyz also know he mostly play mines game and always play with one pattern which i shared below, but the thing is he always gets hit, wether he is playing with 6 mines, 7 mines, 8 mines even 9 mines i always saw him getting hit, and when ever i tried no matter what seed i have i never got 8 mines, only few times 6 or 7 mines hit, not like barbao ever, i dont know why and how he is getting those hits everyday.

is there any secret guyz ? or he have a golden seed which will give him hits always.

capture-20200309-195835.png

I don't really know, some others are also trying his strategy and it works sometimes. But not as much as how he is hitting it many times like it looks so easy for him. My friend tried it once with small base bet and he hit like 3 times in 700 rolls. That isn't easy, that's like hitting 3 100x only in 700 rolls with 697 reds. And later on, when my friend tried it with bigger bet amounts he busted without hitting it in 500 rolls. Guess some strats and patterns only work for some and may not work for others.

1 hour ago, sahil777 said:

hey guyz.

many of you know the player barbao, and you guyz also know he mostly play mines game and always play with one pattern which i shared below, but the thing is he always gets hit, wether he is playing with 6 mines, 7 mines, 8 mines even 9 mines i always saw him getting hit, and when ever i tried no matter what seed i have i never got 8 mines, only few times 6 or 7 mines hit, not like barbao ever, i dont know why and how he is getting those hits everyday.

is there any secret guyz ? or he have a golden seed which will give him hits always.

I guess he has a good bankroll to endure that pain lol.. he's not hitting it on only few rolls i guess, it more of deep roll for him and i think he uses bot for it

I've already been lucky people, but some are really lucky, because making these payments with great frequency is spectacular, but there are few lucky ones and for the most part it never works out, I myself can never hit good strings in the mines, the greens always take time to appear.

Mines is my best and favarite game and mostly I just play mines game. I play just manual game and these days I play with 3,4 bobms . I change my bet amount on every lose bet this is very fast way to increase balance. So many times I make small to very big just within small time . I always play this strategy.

18 hours ago, sahil777 said:

hey guyz.

Now this pattern use so many other person on stake I saw on chat few more players share this pattern bets. This is a good pattern but if you want play with this pattern you need some good bank roll and need so much patience.

As with any hunt for a high multiplyer - it comes down to planning it as a waiting game.  You have to manage your bankroll to sustain a hunt like that. 

Sometimes you will hit few and far between.  Other times you might hit the same high mult several times in a short time span. Part of the thrill of the hunt! :)

Yep that's the only pattern he use when hes playing mines I noticed that as well and its very effective to him 

Oh and I tried that pattern lol it doesn't work on me and haven't hit that busted 10k sats trying that pattern lol (300sats bet)

I have an observation that maybe little has seen this and I always talk to some friends about this issue.
First, his bankroll is huge! Yes! Just watch the base bet with which he hits some bets.
Second, he gets it right by playing too fast. If you observe not only in HR, but in the part of all the plays you can see the reds he is leading and there are several. I've followed several of his plays there.
Finally, what always appears to us are his victories and because they leave in some intervals of reds we think he only wins. Only not!
But the fact is that he has a very high efficiency in this pattern of play. ;) 

There is no secret, but there may be a "lucky" seed pair. Everything is unpredictable, so we will never know. Let's just keep trying.

Also, it doesn't mean that if he hits, that actually means a win. Let's consider the bets that he make adamantly and consistently for every trial he makes. He might hit big, but if we add all of his bets he made, it might even result to a loss. Also, think about how the roll speed accelerates whenever we increase bet, that's why we can only see how fast he hits. Did someone actually ask him if he is constantly winning on every session he makes?

On 3/9/2020 at 11:01 PM, sahil777 said:

hey guyz.

Try it on a new account

Try it with a different seed or maybe copy his client seed and try to use it on different kinds of unhashed seeds if you really like to believe he is hitting it magically. He is doing no such magic tricks or a latent ability up his sleeves- he is just lucky. Adhere to your own approach and in time, albeit you will never know when, you will hit like what he has been hitting as well.

I tried this on 1 mine and i can win 3 out of 10 rolls , better to have a decent bankroll and go higher number of mines like 6-10mines just like what he does. It really depends on how big your bankroll is , sometimes you hit it in a few rolls .

Mines is pretty good game but it always make us in tension like whenever we bet ,we feel like the boombs get busted ,and it's really bad feeling so o don't like mines but still many people like to play with mines everyday as it give them quick profit...maybe it's good for them..but following one pattern in mine is not a good thing of course.. Pattern always don't work and you need to change the pattern too..

Play with your own strategy in mines and surely it will give you profit than play with 10 boombs and wait for high payout

I always see barbao..

but the thing we always missed is that he usually doesn't hit it consecutively.

I once look at his two payouts in high rollers and compare na nonce before he gets another..

as i can remember, it took him 900+ rolls before his another hit, which payout is around 200..

so from that scenario, he didn't get profit.. (i maybe wrong if he's changing bets) if you know what i mean

I am not sure, but I have hit a win on 100,000+x multipliers. For now still trying for that 1,000,000x multipliers and is like impossible dear.