Jump to content
neich

ready, set, royal flush!

Featured Comment

Hey neich, incredible hit as always. Saw your other post hitting almost 1 eth. Seems like you are having so much luck these times. Hope you have more decent wins. More luck and have a good day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey man... you are on my team right? I hope so because of not then I have to take you down my good friend. All jokes aside I bet that's just one of those bets that make you shake afterwards because it just comes out of nowhere....Boom!

Not many hits do you that way like the 1000x while rolling 10 xrp! Wow, that was tremendous I don't think I can duplicate. We can replicate but not duplicate! Good one friend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ohh wao very nice congrats to hit royal flush. As such this is not my favourite game. I just when release this game then few times play this game. But now so long time I not try this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is amazing sir neich, happy for you but how you can get this can you guide us because when ever i played this game i only get 2x, 3x or 4x and thats it, is there any strategy for this game or you just playing random, but royal flush is just a dream for us lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recently was able to achieve this in a game of no limit Texas holdem but I have yet to ever do it on video poker. It would be, to put it lightly, my magnum opus. I have played many games video poker in physical casinos and online casinos but I have yet to ever hit a royal flush. The odds are very very large to hit a royal flush but they are considerably harder the more cars you need after the initial deal. As you needed two, that is more impressive than needing one but it is probably the most unfair payout that stake has. They pay out on a royal flush 2% of the actual odds of hitting a royal flush. I get that because there are other ways of winning that game, that the payout is decreased but to cut it 98% is absurd. It’s industry standard I believe but, unfortunately, it is pretty sad that such a rare and illustrious event like that gets paid out pennies on the dollar for the actual odds of it happening. It wouldn’t make getting it for me any less exciting, but in the 11 years of gambling I have done, I can’t seem to get the one thing I have so desired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I like video poker, but yes sooo slow.  Cant play it for long.  Usually to break things up from other games. So you can get a royal playing this game.

Edited by Freddyzone7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How amazing to see that royal that you have stuck friend, congratulations. sometime I want to guess mine too and post it on the forum: D lucky friends

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×