Dice Payout Projection Sheet (Downloadable)

lespauls19

Featured Comment

That could be some of the good issues that come with the dice is the roll itself, am using the 98% win ratio but the chances for me wining is a lot higher than that o the other side, but to me I want to maximize on the 98%, the good things that we have to work with. the dice is really a good one, but the other games am not really getting them except the wheel

This looks like quite an interesting spreadsheet formula for Dice payout simulation that you came up with here lespaul. :) It may well just come in handy to plan out some dice strategies and formulas of my own next time using this. 

9 hours ago, sahil777 said:

thats your rolling session right ? but what to do with this i mean whats the point of enjoyment in this for us lol, its better if you say something about this as well, because i dont know what to do with this sheet.

so you can actually map the profit of a specific hypothetical bet sequence rather than guestimate 

6 hours ago, Etude said:

This looks like quite an interesting spreadsheet formula for Dice payout simulation that you came up with here lespaul. :) It may well just come in handy to plan out some dice strategies and formulas of my own next time using this. 

6 hours ago, Ayesha0770 said:

Awesome formula this only works on PC right? 

Yes PC or really anything that can read sheets files :D

Edited by lespauls19

• 2 weeks later...

I see and smell Martingale, which is  a very very bad method to roll. You see that sheet, you rolled for 900+ times on 2475x payout, but the thing is you can go for more than 3000 rolls just to hit that number and you won't know when you will RIP. The computer is a smart thing and it will take a lot of flexibility to get the computer. 

MArtingale method is a bad idea for long term, it will push you to busting at the long run. I learnt the hard way and it was really really painful. I learnt the hard way on PD. And Stake is deadlier than PD. Just roll and have fun based on your balance. And if you want to risk, increase your balance.

2 minutes ago, Bimfo said:

I see and smell Martingale, which is  a very very bad method to roll. You see that sheet, you rolled for 900+ times on 2475x payout, but the thing is you can go for more than 3000 rolls just to hit that number and you won't know when you will RIP. The computer is a smart thing and it will take a lot of flexibility to get the computer. 

MArtingale method is a bad idea for long term, it will push you to busting at the long run. I learnt the hard way and it was really really painful. I learnt the hard way on PD. And Stake is deadlier than PD. Just roll and have fun based on your balance. And if you want to risk, increase your balance.

Only true if you're not alternating based on sequence patterns :D

1 minute ago, lespauls19 said:

Only true if you're not alternating based on sequence patterns :D

ARe you alternating based on sequence pattern? 

Is the value of the new bet not higher than the value of the Old bet?

If it is, then it is martingale, and it will end up in busting at the long run.

Good Luck though. Let me stop being negative.

My alternation is usually based on as many variables as possible mostly watching for variance in sequences I'm not playing....example im playing a under .66...i miss it for 220 rolls but notice 99.8+ hasnt hit in at least 450...I then made said switchup...That in essence on repeat is the best way to harness said variance in hash based RNG...because you are correct, if I endlessly chased say just .6 or even .6 with lower/over alternation, inevitably the variance will dictate a long a enough streak for riperoni...but completely changing strats based roll history using this method is significantly more effective.

4 minutes ago, lespauls19 said:

My alternation is usually based on as many variables as possible mostly watching for variance in sequences I'm not playing....example im playing a under .66...i miss it for 220 rolls but notice 99.8+ hasnt hit in at least 450...I then made said switchup...That in essence on repeat is the best way to harness said variance in hash based RNG...because you are correct, if I endlessly chased say just .6 or even .6 with lower/over alternation, inevitably the variance will dictate a long a enough streak for riperoni...but completely changing strats based roll history using this method is significantly more effective.

Oh. The Payouts are not constant?

But why did you put the 2475x multiplier as a constant at the beginning of the spreadsheet if you are altering a lot of things. 

I get what you are saying now. How much do you think should be your bank roll in any currency for this strategy. 

And is there a dice bot code for this strategy.? If yes drop.

2 hours ago, YowGin321 said:

im hoping this will work on me.

Dice is unpredictable. i tried to decipher a formula or winning probability but its not working.

It's all about going for a small risk low bet and watching the patterns waiting till you see a completely different pattern NOT hit for X amount of time

2 hours ago, bobdice said:

You did not explain well the meaning of this paper This topic is incomplete We need a good explanation and to explain to us this way in which you work in the game of dice so my brother you must work well in such topics.

I explained it pretty much as clear as possible haha....A statistics professor would be your next best resource on the topic