Irungu

Bitcoin hit By corona virus

Featured Comment

Corona virus is one of the greatest thing we have ever seen in this world we have to look for a way to really stabilize the crypto world, the way we see this crypto world, I was shocked that when the rest of the finance world went down then it followed the same, the best thing we have to do is to back bitcoin and any other Altcoin with something, because if you look at the red day, when everything was red, gold was the only one that never moved, in fact it went up 1% up in the same day Oil just plunged 23%.

What would we back bitcoin with, because as it stands today it is backed by demand , the way it is used. its important we have to really keep an eye on this let there be very vigilant to the process.

Its very very important

I think it is more fair to say that this coronavirus contagion issue has hit the world economy more specifically rather than just Bitcoin alone given that it is pretty much causing panic and lockdown everywhere now that has cases of it. 

I think this virus not just affect crypto currency this virus affected economy. And so many trading business distrb. And I think that's why just in one day bitcoin price go down 1k USD and maybe go more down.

i can say that things will be fine, everything will be allright but i dont wanna give false hope to me and to others as well, i read article of a doctor from U.S.A and he wrote that this virus will touch 70% of world population in one year, so it means its not going anywhere and it will increase day by day and it means more financial crisis in the world, and more price down in crypto world, so get ready for the worst.

I am also think the effects of corona viruses is one of the reasons for falling bitcoin or Cryptocurrency price.This is my personal opinion

Indeed. Corona outbreak is definitely the reason for such downfall of btc this time around. I hope it dies out before btc gets extremely low in value or else it will take too long before it can get back to $10k. I kept buying during the downfall and I regretted it now cause I will have to hold it for long time to gain something from it. And I can't wait that long. 

Yes you are right brother that bitcoin get hit by corona virus in this present world right now. We dont know when it Price will pump again and then bit coin lover get much profit..now we all are in lose profit

On 3/11/2020 at 3:29 PM, Irungu said:

Corona virus is one of the greatest thing we have ever seen in this world we have to look for a way to really stabilize the crypto world, the way we see this crypto world, I was shocked that when the rest of the finance world went down then it followed the same, the best thing we have to do is to back bitcoin and any other Altcoin with something, because if you look at the red day, when everything was red, gold was the only one that never moved, in fact it went up 1% up in the same day Oil just plunged 23%.

What would we back bitcoin with, because as it stands today it is backed by demand , the way it is used. its important we have to really keep an eye on this let there be very vigilant to the process.

Its very very important

This time not just hit bitcoin by carona virus .this time all over the world economy affect by carona virus. Stock markets also going down because so many works stop this time .

for now it is quite risky to invest in crypto, except for those who have crypto and want to hold it back up.  it's only natural that BTC goes down to see the financial markets, except for gold which many people turn to.  if this drags on it will get worse.

I think so guys because since the corona virus come the bitcoin price go down and down..no chance to up it price once more if not the virus effect gone from us..we are confused really

yeah,bitcoin is affected by corona virus. mny people cannot use it. Thats why its market rte is down. 

besides the effects for crypto, i think this is a good opportunity to resting our body for a while. with a few days of social distancing, we give our earth a little bit time to rest. and for the crypto, I really hope its will going up soon. just stay save, friends

Hello, In my opinion this virus does not affect the crypto currency only in the economy affected by this virus.  And so are many business disruptions.  The Corona virus is having a detrimental effect on the world, and I think that's why Bitcoin prices can drop to $ 1k a day and go down even further. The crypto market can go down a lot.

This epidemic that affects all parts of the world has led to great paralysis in global markets and the prices of fine and coded currencies in addition to oil Where the world has witnessed a very significant decline in these matters and I do not think that the price will return to what it was except when the brutal epidemic is eliminated.

Yes you are fully right that at this time bitcoin get hit by corona virus.. For the corona virus its price came so low which is very bad for us as we bitcoin lover..hope this issue go soon

This virus has caused all the world’s markets to drop sharply, and this is clear from them from its strong decline, especially Bitcoin, which has decreased by a large percentage of about 45%. Gold is a safe haven in all markets

The Corona virus has negatively affected the price of cryptocurrencies because it has led to a great stagnation in international trade operations and the global economy in light of this epidemic and I expect that the price will not stabilize until the end of the Corona virus crisis

On 3/11/2020 at 12:29 PM, Irungu said:

Its very very important

of corse it would be hit like any other currency because economic is hugely down so every crypto and real currency falling in price, but if the virus is over it will rise again