Game I enjoyed in the past week

Featured Comment

The Manchester derby was a game that was waited upon the whole week and this two teams have some importance in the for the game to go either way .

If Manchester lost the game , then it would have meant that it would struggle to get to the top four, and if Mancity won, would have meant that Liverpool would still have to win every game just three more and they are handed the EPL trophy , but the game was good , though I pity mancity , they have been banned from champions league, that is painful.

Am an Arsenal fan and this to me worries me the least , I have to get to top 5, the top four homes are shuttered for me

It was a very exciting game and I was chuffed that United would win. Being someone that has looked and watched the history of Premier League football, it is disappointing and underwhelming to see the current form of United. Good win for the fans though, as City have been really good recently!

• 3 weeks later...

We just have to hope that football will return again, but in these conditions that the world and Europe in particular are going through, I think that the continuation of the European leagues is impossible, I think that the arrangement table will end as it is if the leagues do not continue to play .

Edited by Wassouf

Its so sad that now even the Games we have are not going to be broadcast-ed or they have been stopped all together , there are so many games in the world of sports that have been stopped including the Olympics , the who story of this covid 19 has destroyed everything and its important we are able to understand everything in the right perspective , lets wait until this who story of this covid 19 is removed