Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JuzLegend

What will happen to cryptocurrency?!

Featured Comment

Hey guys! I am very alarmed with the recent drops of cryptocurrency. Almost none of the top 100 coins make a green out of it. What happened? Why are there big dumps, is it because of the virus outbreak? What is happening? Share your thoughts and advice guys! I am holding some crypto right now, and i am not sure if i should still keep it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JuzLegend said:

Hey guys! I am very alarmed with the recent drops of cryptocurrency. Almost none of the top 100 coins make a green out of it. What happened? Why are there big dumps, is it because of the virus outbreak? What is happening? Share your thoughts and advice guys! I am holding some crypto right now, and i am not sure if i should still keep it!

I think no matters with virus or whatever it was, this is cryptocurrency so sometimes goes down and up its normal I think, but I guess bitcoin will touch 3k usd again :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is an economic crisis in the world. Also, the Corona virus has a negative impact on cryptocurrencies. This is all the beginning. I think the price of bitcoin will soon be $ 3500. The strongest support level is at $ 3800 bitcoin. I do not know what will happen in the future but another year will be the crisis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not trying to panic but btc is seriously down this time. It got down to $5k. I still have some cryptocurrencies that I am holding from when it was at $7k. I hope this doesn't go further down or I would be in a huge loss. I hate this corona thing. Hope it dies out before cryptocurrencies gets more affected. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

as we all know today WHo announced coroana virus as a global pandemic, that all drop is a sudden impact of that news, not only in crypto world but it effected whole world in every field, and this is going to be more worse in coming days i am afraid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As you know that in the Bloomberg channel many of the currencies goin to down or up instantly in the whole history of some currencies. In fact, it is possibilities that this process can be happen with cryptocurrencies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this time some economy issue all over the world that's why Btc and other crypto currency price down. In my opinion very soon price again go up ,not so long price stay down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are you acting like this is the first time that something like this happened? If you are in crypto long enough this feels just like your regular sunday. Prices will go down, prices will go up. The adoption and amount of projects and development still stays the same, no matter what. Just chill, relax, wait a month and watch it all go back up to where it was before. And even if not in a month, then in a  year, or 10 years, it will always go back up and always also go back down.

2017 after ATH bitcoin (And nearly everything else) fell more than 45%, did crypto die from that? Certainly not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JacksonPalmer said:

Why are you acting like this is the first time that something like this happened? If you are in crypto long enough this feels just like your regular sunday. Prices will go down, prices will go up. The adoption and amount of projects and development still stays the same, no matter what. Just chill, relax, wait a month and watch it all go back up to where it was before. And even if not in a month, then in a  year, or 10 years, it will always go back up and always also go back down.

2017 after ATH bitcoin (And nearly everything else) fell more than 45%, did crypto die from that? Certainly not.

I have not been into crypto till last year, and i was not alarmed by the drops in the past few years. Thank you for sharing your information! Well appreciated. Now i know that this is just normal. 

Cheers and gl to you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is not the first time that the market crashes. If I were you, I'll still hold the coins and then sell it when the market is up again unless you want to "buy high, sell low". If only I can buy more coins while there is a dip it would be nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The virus issue affected crypto price lately. It will be up again in future. But crypto market isn't realizable ATM. So can't say what's going to happen soon. But if you want to hold it for long then just keep it.

This topic doesn't belongs to stake discussion. It should be at crypto discussion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am calm about that. For those who have seen btc practically from scratch, do not worry about these falls, however absurd they may seem.
You just have to bet more if you want to win more money. But if the intention is only cryptocurrencies then it is fine. This goes up and down and is normal in this crazy business world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2020 at 7:00 PM, Dp10011 said:

I am calm about that. For those who have seen btc practically from scratch, do not worry about these falls, however absurd they may seem.
You just have to bet more if you want to win more money. But if the intention is only cryptocurrencies then it is fine. This goes up and down and is normal in this crazy business world.

It is easy to say that people need to remain calm, but the facts are that many people, including myself, have lot a lot of money from this. BTC and ETH have failed on me.  I am now finding that ripple is the only currency that I really want, apart from a stablecoin on stake, which is the dream

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus, in real life prices went up, crypto went down, as simple as that, it'll go back when everyone calms down, because this is getting out of hand and scammers are trying to sell tons of btc and the main coins, this is why none of them make a green out of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I think cryptocurrency is a very good currency, but now under the influence of the Corona virus the crypto market is down, but cryptocurrency will rise again, because crypto is a very good currency.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The coroner virus has a negative impact on cryptocurrencies.  All this started.  I think the price of bitcoin will be $ 3500 soon. The most powerful support level is $ 3800 in Bitcoin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe we just got to stay positive that everything will be back to normal amidst this Corona Virus pandemic. Like you, I am very much alarmed by how it actually affected almost all Crypto values. We just have to pray every Staker stays safe. Then we pray all crypto's will get back up and running in no time again. Cheers! 💋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am currently working on the answer for when my friends ask me the following question: Why does #BTC that is said to be decentralized behave as centralized? #HODL. If you dare to speak about #Bitcoin , you must know its virtues and its defects thoroughly and with this many questions can be answered. 

Same for the cryptocurrencies.  If you did your DYOR with specific coins that are going down and you really believe and what you are doing and have self confidence then hold those coins, if not....  The market behaviors follows the whales track and whales are in both sides, fiat and crypto, and they probably are the same so.  

Cryptocurrencies are not a substitute of actual fiat economy programs but a complement, so, let this alternative option keeps its development while we are all happily in becoming part of the future.  Good luck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×