20k rolls already.

Featured Comment

hey guyz hope you all are doing great.

i am hunting for 25kx at limbo from past few days, and its already 20k rolls and still no sign of that multiplier, i mean this is too much never ever saw that much rolls for only 25kx, i saw many people got 100kx in few thousand rolls, i also got 30kx once, in 700 rolls but this time it seems this game become so much hard, i changed seed many times but still no effect.

do you guyz ever rolled that much for only one multiplier ever ?

I never chase those insane big multipliers in that many rolls. Usually I try hunting then in 2000 rolls maximum for payouts 5k and above. Chasing them and not getting them in that many rolls just proves that you are gonna bust before getting those payouts in the seed you are using. Otherwise if you change seed and keep hunting then that would be a different story. But in the same seed never chase high payouts in that many rolls. Its not worth it

• 3 weeks later...

Well, you are wishing for too much. The 20k roll that you did wasn't hitting a 1 whole variance on the actual target. Expect it could even shoot higher up to or beyond 300k rolls. Good luck on your hunting if you are still on it and I hope your bankroll can endure that much number of hundreds or thousands of rolls. 😁

Sooner or later you'll hit that bro . In my experience on limbo if it doesnt show in that long time either it wants me to lower the multiplier or increase it, there are times when i did this and hit 10,000 x when i was hunting 4000x , i tried to increase it and hit it in less than 100 rolls.

On 3/15/2020 at 12:37 AM, sahil777 said:

i am hunting for 25kx at limbo from past few days, and its already 20k rolls and still no sign of that multiplier, i mean this is too much never ever saw that much rolls for only 25kx, i saw many people got 100kx in few thousand rolls, i also got 30kx once, in 700 rolls but this time it seems this game become so much hard, i changed seed many times but still no effect.

Oh my... I'd say don't change seed yet for the more you send rolls to your target and not yet hit.. the higher the probability that it would hit compared to changing seed and restarting all over again

I'd hit 2000x multiplier for around 2200 rolls... of course i bet low for around 1800 rolls then increased bet after that until it hit

Edited by eagle963
  • 3 weeks later...

Limbo is so unpredictable and I kinda hate this game... Sometimes it gives a series of red even on 2x and sometimes while playing low multiplier it gives us 10,000 x above multipliers and I really hate when this happens because whenever I try to go for high multipliers it won't give me anything 🤷🏻‍♂️

Hey friend i hope your doing great too. :) I just believe in your self bro and have a huge bank roll, maybe youll hit it soon. We all have a different luck and i know yuo have too. Try and try but i guess changing seed wont help, its for me ok, but its up to you, i have my seed now for long time and never try to change. Just follow your heart and your instinct. Good luck to you bro and have a great day. :)

Wow past few days, that’s quite patient of you. 

Gambling is still luck after all. However, assuming you have enough balance, you’re about 5k rolls away from not making any profit even if you hit.

Perhaps, try a higher multiplier? 😛