sahil777

All patterns are useless.

Featured Comment

hey guyz.

tell me how you guyz win at keno ?

i mean how people are getting 400x, 450x, 750x i hardly got 56x one or two times and always a bust, tried many patterns but none working, hows this possible that working for few people very fine, every pattern are good for them, but for others every pattern is useless, is there any secret to win at keno ? if there is any i want to know, if someone kindly want to share.

I think when you start game you much watch game mod. 1st few bets see which pattern good for this time then you select numbers and during game you must change pattern because if you play same pattern then very deficult you hit good multiplayer.

I believe that pattern only satisfies our urge for countering the fear for randomness or simply the "fear of the unknown" since we don't know the results of each bets. In reality, patterns doesn't do the work. It all boils down to your luck in finding a good seed, betting in the good nonce of that seed and such. 

I was also curious to find a winning pattern around here. Exist?
Of course not! This crazy bingo, like so many other games, does not obey any logical rule in the results. We are very deluded by this all the time because we always think it is close or we think we have discovered a pattern in the game.
Then when you start to bet on it, we can never see a certain combination again!

i needed like 5 months of hunting to get that 500 xDD 
but i got many 350x and 710x xD those are ezif u have big enough balance but 500x is something else xd

Finally you come up to your senses after posting a lot of things here about tricks and techs! 👏

Yes, all patterns are useless. There is no secret. I advise that you only stick to one number and pray for luck that it will hit sooner before you bust. That was how things have always been like since the Dice era.

If you want to get high payout in keno then you need to set up a target by betting many time with low payout then choice the place where keno hit always.. After that try sometimes on that strategy and if it does not give high payout then try again something different... It will work after many bet..

On 3/15/2020 at 8:09 AM, evet said:

I believe that pattern only satisfies our urge for countering the fear for randomness or simply the "fear of the unknown" since we don't know the results of each bets. In reality, patterns doesn't do the work. It all boils down to your luck in finding a good seed, betting in the good nonce of that seed and such. 

Yup in keno and mines pattern Doesn't work always really but we always look for pattern as sometimes  it work..we need to understand that since it's gambling everything depend on our luck and the authority can't control this..so try something different and show us the best payout.. Change the pattern frequently.. Hope it will work