1. 1. What VIP rank are you?

• No rank
    • Bronze
    • Silver
    • Gold
    • Platinum (Any platinum rank)
    • Diamond

Featured Comment

I searched up this forum before making it, and couldn't find another post like this, so decided to make one.

I was always what the allocation of VIP members was on the forum, and stake as of that.

So, vote on this post what your current VIP rank is, and we will see how many people there.

The only question that I really have with this, is if you are happy with your current rank and what would be the goal for you?

Just now, GeorgeFeb said:

No rank so far, slowly, but surely creeping up to the Bronze, no haste here, just having fun!

But right on, the goal so far is not to win, but to get myself a rank, to feel better and more prominent, lol!

As I understand to get a Silver, one has to wager 100k green?

Well I wish you the best with getting a VIP rank and I can say that it is 100% worth it.

Silver VIP requires a $50k wager and gold requires a $100k one. I would say that platinum is the best to get atm since it has the best expected value, but that is $250000.

I'm silver and I'm not happy with it, I need a rank that's further than diamond because diamond will be too low for me to go for.

No, but in all seriousness, silver is really good and I don't see a point going for gold as of now, so yeah, it's a yes from me, I plan to get plat before my birthday (5th September).

I'm currently Bronze! Only 1.5% of the way to Silver 🤪

I think a goal I'd be happy with is... Gold.

You wrote that it takes basically $100K to get there.

Well... that sounds very intense. xD 

But, maybe one day I'll be able to do it? But I don't wanna gamble recklessly. I just wanna gamble for fun and with a little bit of strategy. 

EDIT: I almost forgot to say why I wanted Gold. Well... you get a base reward of $10 on the Telegram challenges. :P Also, more winnings on Eddie's stream!

Edited by CandyCrunchin

it's still bronze

but it's on its way to silver and it takes 30% + for the first purpose still get profit but beyond that want to raise the level little by little and see how good the top level level is. because I see it as tempting if it reaches the top level

No rank yet. I've been like 2 months here at stake and I don't play as much as the people here. In addition, when I play I only depo small amounts and try to make as much as I can with it. Hope I get to be bronze soon. 

I am currently Platinum 1 and half way to Platinum 2. I am happy with what benefits I get from my current VIP level since I have daily reload, weekly mega race coupon, monthly bonus and other promos even if I don't play that much now. Also, if ever I get lucky to be picked in Eddie's stream I'll get like $120 prize. :)

Done voting .Last week, i was Gold rank. I'm so happy stake gave me reward of .012btc. i played for 3 days reached .026btc then widraw when btc prize still higher a bit like P11k in php, i have that money still here reserve for emergency, especially that covid19 still roaming around. That was my very happy day so far. so i struggle to reach next  rank for platinum 1, sooner if stake permits. For those with no rank yet, dont lost hope, slowly play dont rush, participate on stakes giveaways, and later you will reach your rank too.Happy staking😊

Edited by automatic

I actually want to continue to become VIP Platinum but after seeing the state of my balance maybe it's just a wishful thinking that is quite difficult for me to achieve but I'm trying to get the balance and hopefully I can win a lot and can break through platinum

• 9 months later...
On 15/3/2020 at 02:54, Thepug said:

Tôi chúc bạn những điều tốt đẹp nhất khi đạt được thứ hạng VIP và tôi có thể nói rằng điều đó hoàn toàn xứng đáng.

VIP bạc yêu cầu cược $ 50k và vàng yêu cầu $ 100k. Tôi muốn nói rằng bạch kim là tốt nhất để có được atm vì nó có giá trị kỳ vọng tốt nhất, nhưng đó là $ 250000.

I am gold level and I am about to reach platinum vip and I would love to know what is the player welcome bonus when leveling new vip?