JacksonPalmer

GTA 4 is returning to Steam on March 19

Featured Comment

Hey, everybody, Niko Bellic is heading back into town. Yep, Rockstar has announced that Grand Theft Auto 4 will return to Steam on March 19, 2020, but it will be missing multiplayer and online leaderboards. Both are casualties of Microsoft no longer supporting Games for Windows Live (aka the devil), which is what GTA 4 used to provide those services on PC previously.

That's not all that's missing, either, as the radio stations RamJam FM, Self-Actualization FM, and Vice City FM will be temporarily unavailable. A real shame as Vice City FM had some proper '80s pop bangers—"Maneater" by Hall & Oates will be sorely missed. Hopefully those stations are back soon.

If you already own GTA 4 then you'll be able to download an update to keep playing from March 19. It's a necessary download as GTA 4 and its DLC, Episodes from Liberty City, are being replaced with GTA 4: Complete Edition going forward. It just puts the base game and DLC into a single package. Any existing save files you have should transfer to the new version without a hitch. Fingers crossed.

this is some amazing news in my opinion. I have over 55 hours on this game already and now that they even finally included steam achievements I will probably add a few 100 more to it. Let's go bowling my cousin!

Hello, This is amazing news to me.  I've already been in the game for over 55 years and so far they've even incorporated steam achievements I'll probably add 100 more to it.  Come on, my cousin is bowling, but I haven't played it yet, thanks

Posted (edited)

That's perfect. Can smb share the link please? I would like to play it again. I'm playing now  the GTA 5 mobile , and first of all what I've done after I installed the game, I've started to pass the mission. I consider it the most interesting thing in a game and it is really spectacular for me because I have millions of emotions during that) I forget that it's just a game. I've decided to play on the mobile phone from https://gta5portable.com/ because I don't have Xbox or PS and I can strongly say that playing on a big smartphone is also nice and comfortable.

Edited by your friend