Thepug

An evaluation of VIP battles

Featured Comment

I have seen that many people are annoyed with Alpha Storm for the VIP battle, with him getting the majority of winning bets for Eddie’s team. Yes, there are some people that think this is selfish, but I want to explain something to you.

Let’s say that you are the manager of a football team. Even though you are in control of the players, that manager isn’t the sole reason for that team winning. And let’s say that you have a football prodigy, a player that dominates every match and is clearly the star player of the team.

In this analogy, Eddie is the manager and Alpha is the player. Don’t put the sole blame on Eddie for this challenge, as he had no direct role on the performance of Alpha. Also, don’t put any blame on Alpha. He was just making the most of the challenge and you can’t blame him for over-performing.

Because of this challenge, max betting rules have been implemented, and many lessons have been learned.

What do you guys think of this now? And what challenges would you like? :) 

Yeah, this kind of went too far, it shouldn't have - some people started blaming Eddie, some Sergej, and in this case, it's no ones fault, Alpha was the star as you said, but I don't believe that Eddie even did a thing for alpha to overperform.

34 minutes ago, Eugene265 said:

Whoever complains about our team won this battle... U worse than HumberRoll. All I can say.

Congratulations to Team Eddie and I hope that you all enjoy the prize pool money :) If anyone is complaining about it after the battle is over, then that’s just showing poor sportsmanship. Throughout the challenge, the competitiveness of some people could have resulted in them being jealous. However, we are at the end now and a congratulations is all that we need to give/say. 

i just saw alpha's bets after seeing your this post, and damnnnnn how he got that much 500x+ at limbo man this is almost impossible, now i can see why people are talking about something fishy, but well i think he have golden seed, i want one like that :)

I will try to explain why I got so much 500X. And any of you will be able to repeat it.

If you open my first bet, you will see that this is not a new seed 

I used limbo because there it is possible to set the exact 500X (in other games this is not. (for example, dice - 521X - which already reduces my chances).
I didn’t use a bet increase every time I lost a bet. This method greatly reduces distance costs.
As a professional player, I do not play for luck, I use math. Applying my experience, I made bets, many bets - see for yourself how many bets I made between the first and last.

Try to repeat my experience - and you will understand how I did it.

For reference - I lost about $ 1k in the middle of the week, but recover everything at the end

14 hours ago, AlphaStorm said:

I will try to explain why I got so much 500X. And any of you will be able to repeat it.

If you open my first bet, you will see that this is not a new seed 

I used limbo because there it is possible to set the exact 500X (in other games this is not. (for example, dice - 521X - which already reduces my chances).
I didn’t use a bet increase every time I lost a bet. This method greatly reduces distance costs.
As a professional player, I do not play for luck, I use math. Applying my experience, I made bets, many bets - see for yourself how many bets I made between the first and last.

Try to repeat my experience - and you will understand how I did it.

For reference - I lost about $ 1k in the middle of the week, but recover everything at the end

I think you say right on limbo easy hit 500x on then other games. And I think you play so much rolls and give so much time to game that's why you do this congrats.

AlphaStorm has the guts and the bucks to win it. If someone wants to beat his team (Eddie) then others must perform at the same level as his too. VIPs were put there for a reason-- why not show it off and get that glory of a win? I believe VIP peeps have capabilities to do the same since they are VIPs:) 

AlphaStorm is an outstanding gambler really, I don't participate in the VIP battles yet, but having such a player on our team is something spectacular, and what you mentioned is true, we can't blame anyone for doing better than the others in a competition , whoever is better will win.