Sign in to follow this  
seanwattson

Rolling While Broke!

Featured Comment

Hey stakers! I hope all is well as I go over this I want to make sure we send everyone huge blessings and support for all families and friends during these trials and tribulations. 

I am looking for ways to search out ways to get coins while having almost nothing. Of course we know the forum and the generosity it gives for giving your thoughts, starts and opinions on here. As you progress through he ranks you see that it  becomes even more generous (thanks Stake!).

Is there another method you use to get coins? For example, I know some people who search for easy challenges that are almost over with and try to accomplish them to earn the bounty. Although most of these require a decent bankroll, maybe they are hoping to get lucky. To me sounds a little risky?

As you see, we had to close down the restaurant for 1 week (could be a couple of days longer) due to the COVID19. We have seen the number of people infected as risen exponentially and that is a smart decision made by our local officials. You know what that means though, I currently have no job! I have limited funds to hold me over until we go back to it. 

This is gonna be a hard one as I love to roll and gamble but now it's starting to get tight. Maybe I should use my daily reload to get it up to a decent amount and cash out. Buy food for the day and other whatnots. Has this ever happened to you and what did you do? I would love to hear back from you guys! Stay green!

This is really a serious threat, the covid19, the epidemic it brought about and the worse is we havent prepared for it.  i left office  yesterday after receiving the advisory of  enhance community quarantine  i just bought foods just enough for 1 week with my money left and  just like you @seanwattson worrying about what will happen if this lockdown continious for long? omg we must be starving. as to my gambling activities? well  we must just rely on what balance we have, the bonuses and giveaways stake is giving to the players. Keep safe, life is so important before other things. 

This is really a complicated thing, trying to find ways to get cryptocurrencies when you are low on betting is not an easy job, and really these last few weeks are making things even more difficult for everyone, and moving the world a lot and also with cryptocurrencies.

This time carona virus is a big issue for every country and slowly slowly every work , schools, officw, transport, airport, shopping, restaurant,close for 2 weeks. This is very hard time for everyone .yes stake some free earning help someone for buy need things.

This Corona virus has led the world to a massacre.. Schools , colleges, office and everything is being shut down for like a month now .. and it's being done everywhere in the world... Its going to be hard for everyone and especially for the daily wage earners.. Let's just hope that this thing will end soon and we can get back to our normal life 

14 minutes ago, sugam said:

This Corona virus has led the world to a massacre.. Schools , colleges, office and everything is being shut down for like a month now .. and it's being done everywhere in the world... Its going to be hard for everyone and especially for the daily wage earners.. Let's just hope that this thing will end soon and we can get back to our normal life 

Hold your horses, not everywhere in the world, mainly in the U.S. they always go crazy, and EU, most of the countries don't react to this hype, yeah, some have a few cases here and there, but no hasty reactions on the part of those countries!

If anything, I totally concur with John McAfee here!

Dunno Sean, I myself dunno where to get them monies, haven't quite figured yet, but I don't have a restaurant, that's for sure!

I think the e-whores know a trick or two when it comes to making sats, I myself am not sure what an e-whore is.

Reminds me of that donkey from winnie the pooh, his name was E-whore also right?

Bad news, friend, maybe some cities in my country also have a lockdown. but not yet to my place.

to overcome financial problems I also have never experienced it and hopefully this will end soon because I also have not thought about it. maybe if that happens then selling all the jewelry is an easy choice to get money quickly

3 minutes ago, weswayahe said:

Bad news, friend, maybe some cities in my country also have a lockdown. but not yet to my place.

to overcome financial problems I also have never experienced it and hopefully this will end soon because I also have not thought about it. maybe if that happens then selling all the jewelry is an easy choice to get money quickly

what country you from? good to hear no lockdown yet and no cases of the virus?

2 minutes ago, automatic said:

what country you from? good to hear no lockdown yet and no cases of the virus?

I am from Indonesia.

the central government has imposed a lockdown but the policy is left to the regional government.

there have been many cases here and some have died and some have recovered, but not all cities have implemented a lock down

1 hour ago, Seoulmate said:

I think the e-whores know a trick or two when it comes to making sats, I myself am not sure what an e-whore is.

Reminds me of that donkey from winnie the pooh, his name was E-whore also right?

I beleive his name was Igor? Could be wrong spelling but good response. Pretty funny!

I also feel the same thing, even though I live in a rural area, but the effects of Corona have been felt, with the school and some factories closed it can increase the price of basic necessities.

8 hours ago, weswayahe said:

Yes you say right I hope this issue resolved very soon otherwise so many problems face all over the world people. So many people's not think about they face this type problems.

Better to play with money that you can gather for free like here in forum, from survey paying sites and such. In times like this I can't afford to deposit my savings as well. House arrest has already been implemented. So no work for me, only can earn online for some extra money for now.

There are a lot of websites that reward people with small amounts of crypto for doing simple tasks. Might want to look into "microjobs earn cryptocurrency" or "surveys earn cryptocurrency" or just use the classic "faucets". This doesn't might give you really a lot, but if you do it constantly you might get enough to be able to make a few of the easier challenges here and work from there then.

i dont think there is any other method to get free coins, back in days i remember faucet sites were good and paid well, but now mostly closed and others are paying very low thats why faucet sites are waste of times now, except that there isnt any way to earn some free coins, atleast i dont know.

Realmente as coisas estão ficando apertadas! Estamos caminhando com um grau de incerteza muito grande. Onde moro quase nada está funcionado mais. Todos estão recolhidos em suas casas.
Nessas horas vai ficando difícil. Para quem aposta também está complicado. Até onde sei, não existe uma forma rentavel de obter dinheiro de graça. É preciso dinheiro para ganhar mais dinheiro. Mas com tudo parando como conseguir isso?
Para quem tem algum benefícios pelo site ainda consegue se manter. Mas por quanto tempo?

well, I think it's not easy for anyone and after the tap site was closed, it was very difficult, because it helped us a lot

If you want free money, then there isn’t actually a lot that you can do. What I would recommend though it to take a break from gambling, then come back with money that you have earned from free sources. Sometimes, it’s good to save up the small balance and vault them, enabling you to play with a lot in the future.

Esta muito bom seu Portuguese! Voce e brasilero? Me falaron que esta bastante aquella.

On 3/18/2020 at 2:49 PM, Dp10011 said:

Realmente as coisas estão ficando apertadas! Estamos caminhando com um grau de incerteza muito grande. Onde moro quase nada está funcionado mais. Todos estão recolhidos em suas casas.
Nessas horas vai ficando difícil. Para quem aposta também está complicado. Até onde sei, não existe uma forma rentavel de obter dinheiro de graça. É preciso dinheiro para ganhar mais dinheiro. Mas com tudo parando como conseguir isso?
Para quem tem algum benefícios pelo site ainda consegue se manter. Mas por quanto tempo?

It is so painful that the COVID 19 has decided to mess up with people, and decided to shut them of their income and this is where the government should come into place. I don't expect your Government should leave you hanging. I can see you are white and there are ways you can get something from your Government, because you have opportunities over there.

You can also work online. I mean you can  work from home through the help of an internet, but I don't know your qualification, but if you can freelance, you can register on Fiverr or register on vizkid, and you will make some cool cash. 

Don't worry, everything will get back to normal very soon. WHO in conjunction with China Ministry of Health and other affected Countries' ministry of HEalth is trying their best to put the Pandemic to shame. But don't forget, always wash your hands.

I suggest you to be able to use the balance that you have as well as possible, so make a deposit after that, try to be able to produce 10% of the balance you have and continue the next day.
maybe this will be very difficult but this is one of the easiest ways to still be able to make money.