Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Guys where do you keep your big wins? I am posting 2 that I had last week here but feel free to share tours and save them in this post if you'd like! These huts were totally an accident. Plus eth was down 40% this day....

PLINKO: 18,511,817,441

placed by seanwattson on 13/03/2020

Wagered

0.37000000 eth.svg

Multiplier

83x

Profit

30.34000000 eth.svg

SLOTS: 20,777,735,396

placed by seanwattson on 21/04/2020

Wagered

0.00015556 eth.svg

Multiplier

253.615x

Profit

0.03929685 eth.svg

PLINKO: 18,512,116,775

Wagered

0.50000000 eth.svg

Multiplier

13x

Profit

6.00000000 eth.svg

Edited by seanwattson

Omgggg what a big win, hhahaha i cant see any big wins on my screen shots. maybe the truth is i didnt hit any big multiplier or havent profited big throughout my lfe. 

I had seen your win at the HR the other day, it was an insane bet spam at Plinko. 30 isn't a joke, it's big even with the dumps of the crypto currencies. Congratulations, enjoy your win. Hope you win big like this again soon. 

Ohh very nice congrats this is very big win. I think this is very risky you take a big risk that's why you win a big amount payout.i hope I also play and win this type bets.

thats great win sean, hope you are happy with those, i dont save my wins wether they are low or high i just need a profit lol, i dont care about bets, what happend is happend then i dont think i have to save them and watch them again and again.

Wow!! My great victories are very small compared to yours! Just legend bet!
This is very incredible. It is a concentration of money in one place and at once. Congratulations!
I already hit high payouts above 2000x, but I bet little and with that I didn't win much money. the closest match was 0.8 eth.

The other day I saw your win in HR, it was a crazy bet spam on Plinko.  30 is no joke, even with dumpsters of crypto currency.  Congratulations, enjoy your win.

Forst off, why are 2 people saying the exact same thing? This is wierd and I dont like it at all!

On 3/18/2020 at 7:38 AM, evet said:

I had seen your win at the HR the other day, it was an insane bet spam at Plinko. 30 isn't a joke, it's big even with the dumps of the crypto currencies. Congratulations, enjoy your win. Hope you win big like this again soon. 

On 3/19/2020 at 10:06 AM, Lilang said:

The other day I saw your win in HR, it was a crazy bet spam on Plinko.  30 is no joke, even with dumpsters of crypto currency.  Congratulations, enjoy your win.

Does anybody know why this happened and is it the same person?!

Wish I could post my wins here, but I don't keep them. I just drop them in chat and move on. But I made some big wins on dice this week, like some heavy wims, but I ran out of luck and busted in a millisecond. Greed is a big case with me. And I wanted to cover up fast.

But that was some Plinko win. It was not accidental, you earned it. I have never won big on Plinko before. Stupid game. Pit of death

Sean... sean... sean... What are we going to do with you... xD 

Congrats on the win though! And make sure to use some of this money for the VIP battle next week ;) 

I personally keep my big wins on a discord page and they are stored there forever. Recently, I haven't done many big bets though, since I am waiting on USDT to come to Stake before doing anything :) 

On 3/18/2020 at 4:55 PM, seanwattson said:

Guys where do you keep your big wins? I am posting 2 that I had last week here but feel free to share tours and save them in this post if you'd like! These huts were totally an accident. Plus eth was down 40% this day....

PLINKO: 18,511,817,441

Wagered

0.37000000 eth.svg

Multiplier

83x

Profit

30.34000000 eth.svg

PLINKO: 18,512,116,775

Wagered

0.50000000 eth.svg

Multiplier

13x

Profit

6.00000000 eth.svg

Congrats this is a good your victory you make some good amount I think if you want big amount then you must take risk and play big amount bets. You take risk and you win big keep it up.

On 3/18/2020 at 8:11 AM, Enzo said:

this is my biggest win ever on stake...1.2 BTC in one hit

SAkedKP.png

Wow, this is a game I am not fond of because I think it is so wishy washy but to put .02 on one bet is crazy! I'm glad you hit it though man good one!

My initial balance was .3 eth I beleive. I was playing VIP battles all day and the min bet was like .37 xrp. Well I wasnt playong attention to what I was doing and played .37 eth instead! When I hit it I was thinking I know something happened but something isnt right. When i look and saw eth, I was like oh my God! I have hit something in similar fashion. Goes to show you anybody can get lucky and win big money! Stake=❤

Hello sean,
Very nice to see that , that win really huge bro. congrats.
As for me my biggest won in plinko is 3k sat hit to 1000x that was my biggest win in plinko. That day I was got like 3 times for 1000x with 1k sat, 2k sat, 3k sat like that. good luck and wish you to win more sean :) .