Sign in to follow this  
seanwattson

My Big Wins

Featured Comment

On 4/6/2020 at 7:47 PM, seanwattson said:

Wow, this is a game I am not fond of because I think it is so wishy washy but to put .02 on one bet is crazy! I'm glad you hit it though man good one!

My initial balance was .3 eth I beleive. I was playing VIP battles all day and the min bet was like .37 xrp. Well I wasnt playong attention to what I was doing and played .37 eth instead! When I hit it I was thinking I know something happened but something isnt right. When i look and saw eth, I was like oh my God! I have hit something in similar fashion. Goes to show you anybody can get lucky and win big money! Stake=❤

Nice one Sean.

It doesn't matter how you did it, you did it !!

Well done !!!

wow that's great, you can relax for a moment from stake and enjoy your day with a glass of beer or something. Because I am a small player my biggest win is only 3 eth and it feels small here haha

Sweet win there. Well done man. Though it was accidental but was cute win. Haven't hunt anything big like this. But I have played big bets on 2× long ago. Also hit highest payout at dice but with low bet amount. 

On 4/7/2020 at 2:47 AM, seanwattson said:

My initial balance was .3 eth I beleive. I was playing VIP battles all day and the min bet was like .37 xrp. Well I wasnt playong attention to what I was doing and played .37 eth instead! When I hit it I was thinking I know something happened but something isnt right. 

Whew and that is called big luck, dude. I mean, unintentional bet made you a big winner! Anywqy congratulations to your big win. Thats some kind of inspiration for us. I do hope i can hit some big profits like that, too.

Wow that so cool , whas that bitcoin you worked with kindly , you are so lucky am always trying the lower ones, I win small but the safe zone is always on, am not always losing, but its small win, I wish I won that big, it would take me a long way , I would enj0y even using other kind of betting , but still at the bottom, trying my 98% safe zone, but with time I will learn and gain confidence to hit it big

What a mouth-watering hit... I hope that did not make your whole bankroll bleed! I would love to see you play in action while streaming with these kinds of basebets.

Congratulations, they are really wonderful bets, this 30 eth bet is a dream, I hope that one day I will also be able to get plays like these because they are something rare, I hope you are lucky and get many other good plays. Good luck.

Congratulations, what a good hit!

Hope you withdrew that. Cheers.

SLOTS: 20,968,262,729

placed by rstv on 25/04/2020

Wagered

10.00000000 doge.svg

Multiplier

6006x

Profit

60050.00000000 doge.svg

My biggest win at stake so far, I got it a few mins ago, but only with low bet 😅. I dont have enough money to make a big bet.

Btw, congratulation to your big win sean, you're really high roller.

Hello,
For starters, play well for this big win!
I've never had so much money! I think you left not much ^^
Otherwise I wish you good luck! 😀🍀

Hello,

Congratulations. Nice to see your winnings!! This is an insane amount of money :)

I hope you will hit the same again and make more profit on Stake! Good luck on your rolls, and play smarter and safe :D 

Nice buddy, I got a nice win yesterday, 87 satoshi on 2748x limbo, but I dont have the bet id with me, so if I do find it, I'll edit it in, the 30eth hit is nuts by the way, keep the good work up.