Ali saher

This time good chance to buy bitcoin or you think good time to sell bi

Featured Comment

Hey friends,

Everyone know bitcoin price down 40 percent and now the price is 5050 USD. I think this is time for new investors buy some big amount bitcoin because after few weeks price again go up like 10k plus USD.

What you think this time buy more Btc or sell all btc.

Obviously time for buying Cryptos and holding them till they rise again. But I would recommend to buy less for now, it's possible that the dumps will still go on. You can set like every $1k dump and you'll buy more or something like that. Dumps will keep happening this time until this corona outbreak dies out. 

If you're a hodler then you won't lose as they say, in the long run that is, ha!

Edward Snowden says that it's a good time to buy, so if you respect his opinions you can follow his advice!

I'd really wait for all this Corona hype to die off and see what happens, coz untill the end of the seasonal flu Bitcoin price could go down even more, say to 3k...

Plus don't forget about the halving, kinda promises something unexpected...

Either way it's hard to say, have to decide for yaself!

51 minutes ago, evet said:

Obviously time for buying Cryptos and holding them till they rise again. But I would recommend to buy less for now, it's possible that the dumps will still go on. You can set like every $1k dump and you'll buy more or something like that. Dumps will keep happening this time until this corona outbreak dies out. 

I think when price down like 4k USD then best time for buy because I don't think price go down like 3k USD . I also just wait when price go down 4.5k USD I invest some good amount.

no its still not the point where you can sell or buy bitcoin, market is very uncertain anything can happen any day, there will be more rapid fall soon i think, it can touch to $2k level so better stay away from buying and selling now, ist we have to see the bottom.

6 hours ago, sahil777 said:

no its still not the point where you can sell or buy bitcoin, market is very uncertain anything can happen any day, there will be more rapid fall soon i think, it can touch to $2k level so better stay away from buying and selling now, ist we have to see the bottom.

I think if you think price go down like 2k USD then this is good to sell bitcoin this time when price down 2k then buy Btc. I don't think price go more down to 4k USD . because now so many new investors invest in bitcoin.

Bitcoin, in my opinion is a proven warrior. It has survived all the blows coming towards it since day one. Now that the price is much lower, I do consider it a good buy. Being said that, I also consider ETH a good buy option too speaking from the little experience I have because altcoins tend to move more than bitcoin. Therefore they are a good source of profit. But as I said, bitcoin is like an invincible warrior in the crypto industry. So I think you should rather buy bitcoin now.

1 hour ago, Mashfiqun2018 said:

Bitcoin, in my opinion is a proven warrior. It has survived all the blows coming towards it since day one. Now that the price is much lower, I do consider it a good buy. Being said that, I also consider ETH a good buy option too speaking from the little experience I have because altcoins tend to move more than bitcoin. Therefore they are a good source of profit. But as I said, bitcoin is like an invincible warrior in the crypto industry. So I think you should rather buy bitcoin now.

Ohh very nice I think this is a good option if we buy other currencies like litecoin,eth,dash coin this is more profitable currencies.if we compare to bitcoin price then litecoin and eth price more percent down to bitcoin.

1 hour ago, Ali saher said:

Ohh very nice I think this is a good option if we buy other currencies like litecoin,eth,dash coin this is more profitable currencies.if we compare to bitcoin price then litecoin and eth price more percent down to bitcoin.

Altcoins tend to move more than bitcoins. So they are easy to gain profit and also risky for losses. Invest with caution. 

Hello, I guess, no it's not the point where you can't sell or buy Bitcoin, the market is very uncertain that can happen any day, will fall more quickly soon, I think it can touch the level of $ 2k so now.  Stay away from buying, we'll see below. Hopefully you understand

yeah,At now bitcoin price is not so good. You can easily buy bitcoin of low prices . then you sell it more prices. 

On 3/18/2020 at 7:58 PM, Ali saher said:

Hey friends,

Everyone know bitcoin price down 40 percent and now the price is 5050 USD. I think this is time for new investors buy some big amount bitcoin because after few weeks price again go up like 10k plus USD.

What you think this time buy more Btc or sell all btc.

Ummm yes this is the right time for buy bitcoin as it price low now for corona virus issue.. If we buy bitcoin now and keep it then when it price will be high we will get much profit easily..

Every day I see more news about future of bitcoin's price and most of the people saying, that bitcoin will continue his downtrend till ~2,500$, but I don't think it will happen, myself I think bitcoin's price continues downing till 5,000$ and then will start growing,  right now mining still profitable, but if bitcoin continue downing - mining will be not profitable and this is big problem for miners.

I think you need to wait for shortly because bitcoin price now is increasing and reach $6,000. It is better to be patient for a while and wait for the bitcoin price is down below $6,000, so then you can buy bitcoin at a low price. The bitcoin price still at the downtrend now but the price increases today so that will not a good idea to buy now because if the bitcoin price is down, you will get stuck at that price and I don't know how long you will need to wait until the price can be back to that price again

buy and hodl.  and although this is not a game of chance we most have in mind that gambling maxima that reads "don´t invest what you can´t afford to lose", changing the word bet by invest.  This is because it is clear that the bright future in bitcoin is in the long time period, shorts are for expert traders, but in the long therm, once you understands what blockchain is and what bitcoins will be for the economy you will see a good economy health but patience is the secret.  Meanwhile the best think to do is to stack satoshis all over the places at any time.  Right now, if someone ask me, is a good time to buy because when all this pandemic have gone and things get better bitcoin will moon.   This is just my opinion, never an advise.  Good luck. 

I have no doubt that this is a great time to buy cryptocurrencies.
I strongly believe in a future appreciation. So much so that during this low period I even made some purchases thinking about the future. And I am confident about that. 💸

On 3/22/2020 at 3:48 PM, Ananya bushra said:

I think you need to wait for shortly because bitcoin price now is increasing and reach $6,000. It is better to be patient for a while and wait for the bitcoin price is down below $6,000, so then you can buy bitcoin at a low price. The bitcoin price still at the downtrend now but the price increases today so that will not a good idea to buy now because if the bitcoin price is down, you will get stuck at that price and I don't know how long you will need to wait until the price can be back to that price again

When I say best time to buy this time bitcoin price 5050 USD and now price is 6700 USD this is 1700 USD defrenc. This mean now 30 percent price go up . Yes now not good for buy and store bitcoin.

At this time, someone who has a bitcoin does not sell and someone who does not have a grain is buying it now because its price is very low, therefore you should invest in bitcoin now because it is a good and very profitable trait.