Platinum 4 in 10 Days is Possible

PrettyJen

Featured Comment

yes its possible no doubt, if you have enough money to do that, some cant even reach to silver from bronze in months :), like me lol, its all about money game, you are saying 10 days, i believe one can achieve in 1 day and even diamond, but for most of the people its impossible.

3 minutes ago, Thepug said:

You are insane though! You were doing 200000 ripple bets on a 2x on dice, and you got a 100 BTC wager during a normal race. Then, you got a 150 BTC wager even when the race was over.

This is only money that I could ever dream of xD But congrats! 🎊🎉

More likely got into Crypto at the right time, but still, I'd be living a life if I had a good amount of money and not playing with it, lol!

Good for you man, now aim for Diamond! 🤑

Everything is possible when we have money available, if you have a good amount of cryptocurrencies you can do it in hours, or even minutes, but it would really take a lot of money, since with little money it becomes impossible, I have no idea myself when I will become platinum, as I don't have much money available for betting.

On 3/19/2020 at 3:52 PM, Mashfiqun2018 said:

I signed up in 2018 and wasn't active enough until Feb 2019. I reached bronze in a day. The next day I reached both silver and gold. The next day I reached plat 1 and stopped chasing levels. Now I'm 15% short of reaching plat 2 and I'm not gonna rush for it again. 

Ohh very nice you play very big game in few days and you get platinum star just in 3 days. This is your good move if take advantage of your big balance. I think if you have a good balance then you easily do this in 3 days.

Just now, Ali saher said:

Ohh very nice you play very big game in few days and you get platinum star just in 3 days. This is your good move if take advantage of your big balance. I think if you have a good balance then you easily do this in 3 days.

Balance and strategy does matter in case of levelling up. I was mostly interested in reaching Platinum 1 to get a VIP host and for the daily reload. So far, so good.  

2 minutes ago, Mashfiqun2018 said:

Balance and strategy does matter in case of levelling up. I was mostly interested in reaching Platinum 1 to get a VIP host and for the daily reload. So far, so good.  

Yes balance and strategy and most important play in fresh and cool mind then you easily complete your target. I think if we play with a plan then we get good amount just on wegar every week.

Just now, Ali saher said:

Yes balance and strategy and most important play in fresh and cool mind then you easily complete your target. I think if we play with a plan then we get good amount just on wegar every week.

It is quite doable if you play regularly and wager constantly without chasing losses. The chase part mostly leads to loss of entire fund. 

It is  very possible. But everything depends on money. If you don't have money, it will take you up to 15 years before you can reach platinum 4. Lol. SOme people have been looking for Silver for 6 months now, and we are not even close. Lol. Everything depends on money and how you wager. If you don't have both, you are not going anywhere at all. 

Not on your forst time! No way! You have been through a couple of these ranks before because if not I just cant seem to see how. I guess anything is possible but not even enough time in the day unless you were staying up days at a time and even then it would be counterintuitive you know? Just wow! 

Makes no sense if you don´t show your strategy.  Like to say "Warren Buffet can do it in 15 seconds".... because at this point is all about money, nothing more.  Not being smart gambling, or setting strategies, or setting games for  a specific rolls, only by betting big and big and big.  Not my call.  Not interested in such way as I don´t have the wealth to gamble and achieve this way the vip's levels.  Good luck and keep your strategy.  Stay Safe.