Platinum 4 in 10 Days is Possible

Featured Comment

Well, yeah anything is possible. As you have actually mentioned you're the one who did it and i wanted to congratulate you for a job well done! I just have a question with the little time it took for you to reach Plat 4 status of your VIP level, has it been profitable? Cheers! 😀

Hello there,

Congratulations in reaching Platinum 4 in just 10 days!. It really depends on your balance and how you wager , like me a small time gambler it took 2 months to reach bronze and took me 6 months to reach Silver VIP. Hope you win more and goodluck to all your games.

If you have a few thousand dollars for your gamble and you are able to lose it, it is certainly possible to reach any rank on the steak in a few days or less, but for us, the people who are making 100 Satoshi wins will take forever to reach platinum.

You can even reach it in one day for sure. You should look and dig deeper to all the veteran people around here and how they got their stars (and the somber reminder how it was actually catastrophic to almost 98% of them) and you will be amazed on how people can get crazier to the point of wagering 1,250 BTC in just 3 hours. (Yep, they had these deep pockets!)

It is all about how deep and dark you can reach out of your pocket. Everything is possible with in terms of how you can gain that VIP level but only if either you are bold and lucky or you have a fat pocket to shove. In any of the choices two things are for sure, it is going to be bloody and the faster you want to have it, the higher the risk you are trying to play.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...