jamesbond

(COVID-19) advice for the public: Myth busters

Featured Comment

This post might be long, but wants to share since there are so many myths and rumors going about corona, so take some time to read and wish you all good health.

COVID-19 virus can be transmitted in areas with hot and humid climates

image.thumb.png.33682dc0275fc501803a458aeeab2212.png

Cold weather and snow CANNOT kill the new coronavirus.

image.thumb.png.951070c526d739e804b7153bb84705b7.png

Taking a hot bath does not prevent the new coronavirus disease

image.thumb.png.f3e56b4a60b805cf66882ffe23f97036.png

The new coronavirus CANNOT be transmitted through mosquito bites.

image.thumb.png.fd03ba4945fb7fd8b7f179a64d64510c.png

Are hand dryers effective in killing the new coronavirus?

image.thumb.png.de2f66a838e304657cd5feee8d86c2b5.png

Can an ultraviolet disinfection lamp kill the new coronavirus?

image.thumb.png.1a3c27c82b39b319ddc7abf928c03256.png

How effective are thermal scanners in detecting people infected with the new coronavirus?

image.thumb.png.a455eef2f2e2442fbb8879b585222d6f.png

Can spraying alcohol or chlorine all over your body kill the new coronavirus?

image.thumb.png.16d8cf4520a156b724ae18126889ea48.png

Do vaccines against pneumonia protect you against the new coronavirus?

image.thumb.png.fa40a799c55008e8292185270f402467.png

Can regularly rinsing your nose with saline help prevent infection with the new coronavirus?

image.thumb.png.5cf78b7d80184c3ee0a262f0217fe3c3.png

Can eating garlic help prevent infection with the new coronavirus?

image.thumb.png.d49d2266ffd40f931d269e4d9512a5c5.png

Does the new coronavirus affect older people, or are younger people also susceptible?

image.thumb.png.3259a1fe6388a95489eae17a100f59bd.png

Are antibiotics effective in preventing and treating the new coronavirus?

image.thumb.png.4fcd98af4116e9a7f4a4ec619150a816.png

Everyone Corona virus is spreading rapidly in many countries and taking too many lives and prevention is the only thing we can do, so try to stay indor as much as possible and don't go in public gatherings.  I am from India and in India it is in stage 3 which is a crucial stage when it spread most, so stay safe and stay healthy.  Wish you all a very good health. 

Source for information:  https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public/myth-busters

Fuck Covid-19. I lose my Both Jobs. DJ (No Events) and Tech sound (no Events for perform). I lose all money from renumeration. So is fucked up. :(

Its really bad that it is hampering our work, wealth and most importantly health.  It is spreading so rapidly, wish it end soon and dont get more worse, will be very hard to survive without money and jobs.  Aftermath when its over will effect many lives for many months. 

Thank you my friend for this useful information, for sure we must know all the symptoms caused by Corona virus, to contact the emergency in the event that we show some of these symptoms, the early diagnosis of the disease is the first step to overcome it.

6 hours ago, Azdhar said:

شكرا لك يا صديقي حقا. إن سرعة انتشار الفيروس رائعة ، لكن العمل توقف ، لكن استهلاكنا لم يتوقف. آمل أن يكون هناك علاج لهذا الوباء قريباً. يجب أن نكون حذرين وألا نقلل من شأن هذا الأمر.

Thanks for comment, but it would be good if its in English so I am just posting a translation of your comment, hope you don't mind it

Translation for Azdhar's comment:

"Thank you, my friend, really. The speed of the virus is impressive, but the work has stopped, but our consumption has not stopped. I hope there will be a cure for this epidemic soon. We must be careful and not underestimate this."

Hi friends, If we have already started talking about this, then I have a question: how do you clean up during quarantine? Possibly disinfecting the rooms? What does it take? I was very interested in this issue because I want to stay healthy, please give some advice)

7 hours ago, GabiJohnson said:

Hi friends, If we have already started talking about this, then I have a question: how do you clean up during quarantine? Possibly disinfecting the rooms? What does it take? I was very interested in this issue because I want to stay healthy, please give some advice)

You can read this post regarding this, it will help https://health.mo.gov/living/healthcondiseases/communicable/novel-coronavirus/pdf/cleaning-with-confirmed-case.pdf

On 4/24/2020 at 3:51 PM, GabiJohnson said:

I think you should look for some companies which deal with disinfection, because you can not handle with it. For example, I just do wet cleaning several times a day, as well as minimal contact with people, and I feel calm.