swoleisthegoal

why coronavirus IS serious

Featured Comment

coronavirus has broken out in the uk quite bad now some people claim "aw corona virus doesn't even matter its just a common cold" well while it may not be a major concern to your health, it can be fatal to elderly people and people with preexisting medical conditions. not only that, but it is also damaging people in other ways for example its really effecting my everyday life. im not elderly nor do i have pre existing conditions But it has put me out of a job, i have never had much money but ive been working as a waiter which has payed the bills and kept food on my table. as someone that doesn't have much money its truly crippling my life as the resteraunt i work at has shut down taking away my only source of payment. but that doesnt mean bills arent still an outgoing. same with rent. life continues just without a paycheck. its just in the first week and im already struggling with feeding myself and my rent is due in a couple weeks. coronavirus is just a bitch tbh. so please stop saying "aw its just a cold" because its effecting people in so many ways. some financially some familys have it some people are loosing family to it. 

Thanks 4 reading

Swole 

The symptoms are pretty much common, like cough, colds, sore throat and fever. But the effect of the virus is alarming, it will make people out of breath. See how much the world health organization are too active in giving warnings and what things to do and not to do cause of this virus. It's not just some "common colds", this is pretty serious. An entire family getting infected could die, with regards also to the fact that there are no cure yet. But there are some remedies like when you are infected , you should drink hot water every now and then to kill the virus that can't stand the heat for a long time. That is why there's a lock down, to control the spreading of the virus. 

exactly. but people are claiming that the virus isnt serious at all but they dont see that it is. it effects people in different ways, some people will even loose there loved ones. so far ive been lucky that its just my job. while thats bad its not nearly as bad as loosing a loved one. prayers out to everyone with family effected by it🙏

Corona is a serious desease because of it attach system and died rate..it has killed to much people already but still some people dont take it serious.. Hope god help them

Certainly, the virus has gone out of control and is spreading madly around the world. This virus should not be underestimated. The instructions given by the Ministry of Health in every country must be adhered to, and we must stay home and sterilize constantly.

On 3/19/2020 at 9:27 AM, Thoms said:

Corona is a serious desease because of it attach system and died rate..it has killed to much people already but still some people dont take it serious.. Hope god help them

Carona is normal flow and cough for stron person and for children and old age people its very dangerous and taking them to death, Precautions is the only solution. 

Most people take the matter lightly and the handshaking habits remain the same, but with a muzzle only, they do not realize how dangerous the virus is, and that the numbers of infected people are people fighting for life

The instructions given by the Ministry of Health in every country must be adhered to, and we must stay home and sterilize constantly.

Its actually true, and its killing people, but let not that put fear in us , its going to be very difficult for  people to take a different direction and the right idea would be to really clear a lot of things, when you have a working station that can help so many people and when the medicine will be found , then we will be back to normal and we hope everybody that has it to be taken care of it.

This pandemic is a very serious and delicate issue, we must try to avoid putting the family at risk. the counter part of this situation is the economic instability that the world is going through, we have to be strong to endure this bad moment, a good season will come