My strategy big wager low bet

Featured Comment

hello, i come back with my strategy for big wager with low bet:

lets say we have 100 doge and to make with this amount of credit big wager is very hard, but i go to dice and start with bet amount 0.25 doge payout x5 and bet 2 time's manual if is not win double and like this untill we win, after base bet back, when we make like 50 dogecoin profit we bet on dice with payout 1,0102 betbase 1 doge and stop on loose 50 doge or what is our profit, i follow this strategy today and with 45 doge i make wager of 4830 doge what is 8,09$.

i hope to help some guys who don't know how to make wager with low bet/amount of coin.

have a good day all :)

I like the idea of gaining profit first then wagering it out, that's what I mostly do. The only thing that differs between our play style is I doesn't settle for 1.0102x payout when wagering, I add 1% increase on win at auto betting to improve the amount of wager. Good sharing man,  good intention. 

On 3/19/2020 at 7:06 AM, arkadian93 said:

hello, i come back with my strategy for big wager with low bet:

lets say we have 100 doge and to make with this amount of credit big wager is very hard, but i go to dice and start with bet amount 0.25 doge payout x5 and bet 2 time's manual if is not win double and like this untill we win, after base bet back, when we make like 50 dogecoin profit we bet on dice with payout 1,0102 betbase 1 doge and stop on loose 50 doge or what is our profit, i follow this strategy today and with 45 doge i make wager of 4830 doge what is 8,09$.

i hope to help some guys who don't know how to make wager with low bet/amount of coin.

have a good day all :)

very good strategy but I really like to play in low payout numbers from 1000x to 9900x

00000.png

Edited by lideralex

This is a good strategy to wager not to make gain and have fun. The reason I am here is to make gain and have fun not to wager and wager without looking at my red and green zones. 

Don't get me wrong, this is a good strategy for wagering, but if you leave it, you gonna bust at the long run after some rolls. 

On 3/22/2020 at 5:13 PM, sahil777 said:

good but you cant do this all the time, i think the best way to earn big is hunting, simple play for 330x ist if you get hit then go for 500x and after that go for 2000x, if you get all these hits then go to limbo and hunt for same multipliers there, i made 12k doges from 117 doges with this strategy.

Could you explain in more detail the strategy, base bet, if you multiply after loss ...??

Thank for sharing it.  I am sure this will help many of us in order to reach the VIP goals to get the most of what Stakes offer to users.  Historically, Stake has giving us the best opportunities to earn and it is clear that the VIP program is one of the best among them.  I have been looking for the best way to wager without changing my gambling strategy and that has been very hard to find.  It can be dangerous to chase the VIP standards as those are wager based and when you decide to wager to mess with your balance and easy can be busted.  By knowing different low bet wager strategies gamblers can keep their strategy and keep staying in Stake.  Good luck.

Thank you for this strat , i tried it and it works , but i know it wont work for long. At least theres a new strategy added to my arsenal cause we have to use different kinds of strats to different games and day. I have similar strategies like this too , im amazed that theres a thousands out there to be discovered.

Do not use 1.0102x to earn high wager unless you are racing and running out of time. Why? Math would say this is a 98% chance of winning every roll but that also means that in an average, you will win 98 payouts multiplied by your bet minus 2 whole bet- you lose a bet in an average for every 100 rolls.

Use a slightly aggressive (but still low) payout such as 1.1x and you would see a variance that would even favor you if luck prevails withim hundreds of rolls.

Edited by Aiza824