ahmeddz

monthly bonus

Featured Comment

hi dear eddie and all support team iam vip account and this month wagnerd 300 dolar and chaque days iam conected why this mistakes only get 0.00004 btc and my friend not wagnerd and accont nt vip get 0.00008 btc why this pleaze solve this mistakes 

@dose and @Eddie @Steve and thanks 

444.PNG

5 minutes ago, ahmeddz said:

hi dear eddie and all support team iam vip account and this month wagnerd 300 dolar and chaque days iam conected why this mistakes only get 0.00004 btc and my friend not wagnerd and accont nt vip get 0.00008 btc why this pleaze solve this mistakes 

@dose and @Eddie @Steve and thanks 

444.PNG

eita you and vip just received that crazy ...
there must be some bug is not possible ...
what a thing in..

already tried to speak with support...

This is not just depend on your rank if you vip this is not mean you received big amount reload without playing big wegar. Maybe your friend play big amount wegar then you . I think stake team see your wegar then decide bonus amount.

Yeah maybe some kind of bug, because my friend that isn't even active got bigger reload than me. But it's fine for someone like me who wagered small only this month, it's still a decent amount.

To this day, I don't understand the distribution of these bonuses. I also have a friend who I am absolutely sure that he did not bet as much or more than me and received the same amount that I received.
But let's go ahead ...

Firstly, a $300 wager over a month is hardly anything for Stake players, so don't expect the largest reward for it. You have to remember that the monthly coupon shouldn't be a source of income, it is just a little bonus on top. It is only going to be a fraction of your total monthly wager, so don't expect a large amount if you don't wager :) 

On 3/20/2020 at 3:41 AM, lideralex said:

eita you and vip just received that crazy ...
there must be some bug is not possible ...
what a thing in..

already tried to speak with support...

If you think you play so much but you not receive good balance then you must need contact support team. I think they tell you how much you play and how much you get. I think every one received bonus on monthly wegar .

you think he didnt wagered but maybe he wagered with tips and rains, because what you get in coupon is depends on wagering and i think its auto calculated by some software so there is no space for mistake in this matter, 300 is nothing in wagering, last week i wagered more than $1500 and got like 14k sats, so its all fair.

Hello there , in my experience if you get low for the monthly even though you bet more it will increase on the next month , i think the calculation is from previous month. This is what i notice. I also wagered almost same amount from the previous month to the next month and i almost get the same bonus , it also changes depending on the current market price and also affects if you have VIP status. Try to observe them as what i did.

bruh my daily is like 6k and i wagered way more then 300 just  yesterday what u talkinn about xDD 

you should contact support directly and there is no need to make this topic and you also have posted in the wrong place, but I just think this kind of problem is very rarely experienced by other players, so the problem must be resolved quickly.