Choosing Wallets to Keep Your Crypto Safe

Mashfiqun2018

Featured Comment

1 minute ago, tailorsweep said:

Choosing a wallet is the most important thing you need to do so that you crypto currencies or money that you earn is safe. There are so many scammers and hackers out there so you need to double secure your money. 

Well said, once my Stake account was hacked also because I didn't enable 2 factor authentication. $75 was stolen. From that day, I enable all the security features available on any website or app I deal money with. Also on all my social media and forum accounts, almost anywhere where 2FA is applicable.

It is the very important thing to do because choosing the right wallet for your fund and digital money  make you feel safe. Better to choose the trusted wallet in order for you to avoid scam. Because there's a lot of people do wrong move in choosing wallet and it leads to them loosing there money and funds.

5 hours ago, Penta06 said:

It is the very important thing to do because choosing the right wallet for your fund and digital money  make you feel safe. Better to choose the trusted wallet in order for you to avoid scam. Because there's a lot of people do wrong move in choosing wallet and it leads to them loosing there money and funds.

You are right. There are scam wallets on the internet as well, so it is highly recommended to use the most trusted ones. There are countless review websites, blogs, posts which essentially sums up the review of a specific wallet. One should search up and use the best and suitable one.

This is self-evident. When you start working with encryption, you must put security in the main step for you and choose a wallet that has the features of exchange, selling, buying, and security. Most of the wallets that have these features are blockchain in addition to two-factor authentication. Passwords and personal information should not be revealed with anyone.

there is a site that helps a user choose the correct wallet according to his needs. I did a quick test and immediately noticed that if you choose hardware wallets you are considered to be an experienced user. This could frighten new users from buying hardware wallets and make them think it's difficult to use and set up as you need experience to use them. Wrong approach in my opinion.

Edited by nasima begum 00
31 minutes ago, nasima begum 00 said:

there is a site that helps a user choose the correct wallet according to his needs. I did a quick test and immediately noticed that if you choose hardware wallets you are considered to be an experienced user. This could frighten new users from buying hardware wallets and make them think it's difficult to use and set up as you need experience to use them. Wrong approach in my opinion.

If you happen to understand the context of the post, you'd see that I'm mostly talking about security here. The internet can help people to set up a hardware wallet easily. And if someone thinks they can't operate a hardware wallet, he should use wallets that provide the key/seed.

Edited by Mashfiqun2018
14 hours ago, Tushi said:

It is better to choose a trusted wallet to avoid your scams.  Because there are so many people making the wrong move in choosing wallet bags and it leads them to lose money and funds.

Of course, avoiding scams is really important as there are actually scam wallets in the market. No one wants to lose their hard earned money through a scam.

14 hours ago, moudar92 said:

Thank you, for this useful information, for me as a beginner, and with little experience in the world of cryptocurrencies, this information will help me a lot to choose the best bitcoin wallet.

Glad I could help. Good luck on your crypto journey and keep your crypto safe.

5 hours ago, itconsults said:

Your suggestions are really impressive and helpful. Yes, we should prefer mobile wallet to web wallet. But I think by using 2FA Security, attacks of hacking may be reduced specially if you use mobile phone in your login and transaction process.

Using 2FA can be a life saver even if your password gets leaked. Moreover, you need to focus of the safety of your mobile phone. You should back it up so that even if your phone gets damaged or stolen, you could move your money to a safe place.

Yep those are the best methods to keep crypto safe , lukcily in my country we have a crypto wallet thats regulated by the government and are insured. I had a web wallet before that i store my crypto last year , now even though i have the seeds and private info i can no longer open it, i dont want to disclose the name of the site.

17 hours ago, j240 said:

Yep those are the best methods to keep crypto safe , lukcily in my country we have a crypto wallet thats regulated by the government and are insured. I had a web wallet before that i store my crypto last year , now even though i have the seeds and private info i can no longer open it, i dont want to disclose the name of the site.

If it's insured, that's great. And sorry to hear the crypto was stolen and you lost access to it. That's why I really recommend people not to use web wallets to store large sums.

10 hours ago, obi1wan said:

i have always used blockchain wallet in browser for btc and eth, never had any problems with it but freakly speaking i never store more than 300$ at once so i don't know if its secure to hold a lot of money on blockchain wallet

It's not purely secured to store crypto on web wallet. I recommend you to download Electrum for BTC and Metamask for ETH. Or you can use a simple multi coin wallet such as Trust Wallet