vikkiwinner

what you think guys , btc hit 1 m $ or not this year ?

Featured Comment

Its impossible. Bitcoin current price is not so good for corona effects. I think in this year,bitcoin price  rate is hit around $15k.

Its impossible. Bitcoin current price is not so good for corona effects. I think in this year,bitcoin price  rate is hit around $15k.

I think this is not possible bitcoin hit 1 m USD even if you say 30k USD this is also in my opinion not possible. I think if max bitcoin price go up then max 20k USD to 25k USD.

And this is not right section for this topic you post this topic on bitcoin discussion section.

! million what? Dollars? You kidding or you are joking? It can never happen this year. It might happen later, but it can never happen this year, with coronavirus on the spree and  other things. Lol 1 Btc = 1 million dollars?

Not happening this year.

Hey are you okay..i think you dont know something about bitcoin now..actually its hard to bitcoin to hit 20k only..look it price now so low...its impossible 

that will never come, somethings are just foolish to imagine and can never happen, 1m bitcoin price is not possible, even if there is no currency left in the world still this isnt possible, maybe maximum if i can imagine it can touch 25 or 30k and thats it, it cant even go to 50k.

A million dollars is an impossible matter that can be priced around $ 20,000 or just a little more because it is very low now and this is a good thing because there is a good and historical deal for large investors and even young people to change their lives for the better

I am not agree with bro because its totally impossible... Btc life time higest price is 15k..while 1m its impossible ofcourse..moreover its hit now by corona so its more low now

Lol i think its really impossible to hit $1 Million for this year. its too high for this year, and i think maybe it can be only hit $13k or less xD .. especially in this year there is a virus that makes an economic down

BTC can easily reach a million dollars BUT

the only issue is that a million US dollars wont be worth squat

it may just buy you a cup of Coffee.

On 3/21/2020 at 10:35 PM, vikkiwinner said:

me wating for that day 

I think it is impossible at least for this year, even in the next few years it still seems difficult to achieve.  maybe a lot of halving can go there but it feels too far to btc go up to $ 1M.  if i want to wait maybe till old lol

Something is stupid to imagine and can never happen, the price of 1m bitcoin is not possible, even if there is no currency left on earth, it is still not possible, if I can imagine most