felismarasigan

Winning the raffle? 7000$

Featured Comment

I will do everything you just mentioned, and I would like to add that certainly I will make some rains in the chat for the community.  This last activity is very important to me as I have been in a very bad balance position and rain from other users saved my ass many times and keeps me in back in the game again.  Good luck to all those hunting the raffle prize.  Good luck and stay safe. #covid19

Trust me I have been running this list in my head everyday now. I have no debes from gambling however I have like 3 things I could pay off and still have some left over. It would Henson nice because it would free up so much money every month that I could spend elsewhere. Hell, maybe even here, so.... Eddie.... let me when then you prob get your money back sooner than expected lol. He would love that!

Maybe set aside some of it, like half for withdrawal and the other half for sharing to some players and to gamble again

Well, I only got 1 ticket as of the moment. Though it is still possible to win, it has a very low probability of winning. Anyways, to answer youtr question, in case I winthe raffle, I might gamble a part of it just to have some fun but for God's sake never will I gamble it all. I'd withdraw 90% of it. Cheers! 🤑 

I bought several raffle tickets in my life and mostly my win chances are extremely low. Even if I win, I win like the lowest valued prize. I'm not even thinking about the winning. But fingers crossed, if I win, I'd definitely cash it out instead of risking them again. Who wants to lose easy money?

If I win some raffle big prize then I must play big game and try to upgrade star level and I play with a plan. I not withdraw because in real life I have everything. If I play big amount wegar then my time spend very good.

i will withdraw for sure, even if i win $500 i will withdraw and will left 100 to wager for next vip level, i mean why would anyone want to risk free money which is already enough to withdraw, even for everyone its a pretty nice amount to spend for anything.

Everybody with his or her opinion. Some people will want to make more and end up busting or making more. Some will withdraw half and leave half. Some will withdraw all. Damn the consequences!. 

If I win 7000 Dollars, I am withdrawing all and using it to buy some real estate materials, that will appreciate over the years. It is as simple as that.

Posted (edited)

They’ve actually bumped up the top prize to $10,000 so first you’ll be getting 3000 more than you anticipated, so with that theory I think I would put it all in the vault or withdraw but not spend it. I mean the price of bitcoin has stayed way above where I thought it could drop to given the last two months of how the world is on the brink of an economic collapse . I mean 75% to 80% loss is where I thought it would be at because when panic mode sets in, people sell off everything and crypto would be the easiest thing to dump. But to my surprise, so far, it has weathered the storm way above my expectations. Unless there’s a second tidal wave of this coronavirus, bitcoin would seem to trending up, albeit a slow pace but still on a positive trajectory. Personally,  it’s a raffle and I wasn’t expected to win anyways so I’d leave it alone and see if it couldn’t end up being worth 50% more in 6-12 months. You’ve heard of “playing with house money” but not “saving with house money”. 

but let’s face it people like me with one entry, who actually need it, won’t win it and some rich person, who probably has no idea there’s a raffle or bothers to claims his weekly bonus, will win, and within two bets it’s gone. 

Edited by Stevenwonder

I would cashout $5000 and keep $2000 to play with. $1500 of it would be stored in USDT, with $250 being stored in btc and $250 being stored in eth.

Then, I would give some money to a small percentage of people that have helped me throughout the years.

However, I know that I'm not going to win, so all of this is only hypothetical anyway xD 

Rain at least .5 btc. Then pay off 2 loans totalling 4200. I would then take out another 1000 for an epic weekend. Hookers, drugs and sex! Lol, I am not even joking! We only live once right! Then I would put 15% in savings 2k in checking the rest I would leave on the account and probably end up in Eddie's hands again! I am just being honest! 

1 hour ago, seanwattson said:

Rain at least .5 btc. Then pay off 2 loans totalling 4200. I would then take out another 1000 for an epic weekend. Hookers, drugs and sex! Lol, I am not even joking! We only live once right! Then I would put 15% in savings 2k in checking the rest I would leave on the account and probably end up in Eddie's hands again! I am just being honest! 

It’s completely up to you, but I think that raining $2500 wouldn’t be beneficial for yourself or other players on the site. We’ve all seen what happens with Eddie’s rains, where people are spamming the chat, and the ones causing the trouble sometimes get a tip.

Personally, I think that it would be better for you to donate a small amount to individual people that have helped you, throughout your experience on Stake. Making sure that they know that they are appreciated, and whatever you give them, might even make their day that tiny bit better.

i'll withdraw $6500 and tip and gamble the $500 ofc to wager more lols . Nowadays we need to have a money since there's this virus who still existing all over the world. I will buy goods and also give to those who don't have like my relatives or even neigbors who doesn't have any food to eat.

100 % withdraw 90% of it. Keep the other 10% to bet. I have stuff i need to pay and especially with Corona feel like you need to have some £££ save

Hello there,

If i ever win that big amount of course im going to withdraw it. But the 10% ill be buying medical supplies for our local community $7000 is a big money in my locality. This will be a life changing money for me if i ever win that amount.

10 minutes ago, Babbo26 said:

50% withdrawal and 50% bet

How many tickets needs to get at least 1 prize?

If luck favors you, you can even win the first prize $10000 with only 1 ticket. It's totally random. But you are a large volume player, so I think you have really big chance of winning something with all the tickets you own.

God I just have 5 tickets and I really want to win as well but this 24 hour race has killed my hopes of winning... People are betting 150-180 BTC per 24 hours race.... And that's too much lol... How can we even have a hope to win XD...

5 minutes ago, Mashfiqun2018 said:

If luck favors you, you can even win the first prize $10000 with only 1 ticket. It's totally random. But you are a large volume player, so I think you have really big chance of winning something with all the tickets you own.

Still behind PrettyJen :P