felismarasigan

Winning the raffle? 7000$

Featured Comment

1 minute ago, Mashfiqun2018 said:

That's not a problem, your share in the total tickets pool must be a good amount compared to others. I also want to win something out of the raffle. Well who doesn't? Fingers crossed. 😁 🤞

You right! :) 

On 3/22/2020 at 9:05 AM, Nicol3 said:

Well, I only got 1 ticket as of the moment. Though it is still possible to win, it has a very low probability of winning. Anyways, to answer youtr question, in case I winthe raffle, I might gamble a part of it just to have some fun but for God's sake never will I gamble it all. I'd withdraw 90% of it. Cheers! 🤑 

I think if you're lucky then you win prize on one raffle tickets. And this is good if you withdraw 90 percent prize money because if you play with all money then you not play relex game and mostly chance to lose.

Maybe will withdraw the half and play the half for me to reach the new level of vip program, some will be tipped to friends

hope i win this raffle lol even when i got only 1 ticket :D 

Ok, at the moment I only got 1 ticket.  Although it is still possible to win, it has very little chance of winning.  However, to answer your question, if I raffle I can gamble a bit

This time I got more tickets than last year's last draw.
But if I win a prize in this one, I will certainly bet a lot before making a withdrawal.
I'm looking forward to winning something in this raffle. :) 

Depends on which position I get, if it's the first few places then I surely will withdraw most of it, whereas if I win the lower position I'd gamble most of it and try to make more and also increase my wager.

But first I gotta win the raffle, I'll be more than happy to win any place of course having just about 27 raffle tickets. :)

If I win the raffle, I will withdraw 80% of it and play with rest of it to win that 20% and if I win then I will withdraw that 20% and will have a big party at home when this coronavirus lockdown ends.  This will be so great to win a raffle like that and might be the happiest moment of my life.  Good luck to me, wish I win some from that raffle.   

все выигрывают каждый день, а также выигрывают каждый день, все зависит от удачи. только потому что ты проиграл? Каждый игрок всегда делает ошибки во время игры, и мы несем ответственность за наши потери.

if i win i will pay for the loan first damn and if it left just investing  with stake by play smarter than now cause so poor play more crazy  but the truth i think it difficult for me to win although eddie live stream i never win any 0,00000001 of his giveaway damn no luck but now have only 36 another have more than hundred i think

even if i won it i would probably lose it 
or make it 2 btc and then lost 1 and then cashout to lose it tomorrow xDDDD