What you do with 5 days reload.

Ali saher

Featured Comment

Hey friends,

Stake give again this month 5 days reload as a monthly bonus. Yesterday reload I make 50k stoshi to 0.015 Btc but after making this I use max bet and lose all.

What you do with your 5 days reload you withdraw or you make some good amount or you lose.

10 minutes ago, chridz429 said:

I just use it on grinding my VIP rank 

Ohh very nice I think this is good if you upgrade your rank with this reload. If you play relx them I'm sure you easily upgrade your rank just in few days. I hope you do this. Good luck.

Claiming reload each day, trying to make it big. Since it's given free by stake, I would try to make as big as possible with it. That's pretty much what I do with reload. And with the current reload , no luck so far. 

I always say this. Max betting is 50/50 no matter the chance satke is showing. It is either you lose all, or you gain. It is as simple as that.

2ndly, I am always given a reload of 4k sats in a day, I change it to LTC and roll for bigger rewards. Sometimes I become successful, sometimes I just bust everything. Yesterday, I took 4k sats to almost 215000 sats and I busted it all on Sports book (Counter strike). It is as simple as that. Just have fun with it and move on. Thanks to stake for the initiatives.

4 hours ago, sahil777 said:

its not a withdrawable reload, atleast not for silver and bronze, dont know about gold and plat but in past 4 days i made nice amount and busted in the end, couldnt withdraw everytime, so far so bad for me not reload but my luck.

I think if you want withdraw then this is possible if you silver. Because if you get 1 or 2 USD then you claim in litecoin then you make a withdraw in 5 days but this is not a big amount and I think everyone want withdraw some big amount.

I got my reloads in doge around 1100 doge per day, made it to 8500 doge and today I busted all, so not good for me, getting good amounts and busting them all is too bad, I think one more reload is left.  If I am able to get that, will try to use it more cautiously.

Hello, In my opinion if you want to withdraw, if you are silver then this is possible.  Because if you get 1 or 2 dollars you claim in Litecoin, you will get a withdrawal within 5 days but it is not a big amount and I think everyone wants to withdraw some large amount.then it will be good,hope you understand 

These recharges were great, I managed to make 2 withdrawals of 650k btc out of the recharges, usually 3 all in the 2x on the dice, and it worked twice and then I increased the balance more calmly, it was great and everything went well. I hope that this type of recharge happens more often because it was very good, the bad thing is that it is already ending.

I got mine as a whole, and I actually prefer that over the reload type since I always get busy and often forget to claim it. 

The only good thing about it is probably the fact that we can choose to claim in the currency we want, and at the required time. But if I get mine in BTC I'll always be happy :DxD 

And no I didn't withdraw any of it and in fact I busted it all in the mega race :/ 

I practically did not have good results with the reload. I'm losing one by one every day.
I couldn't fold one! This time I was not very lucky with them.
Today I did the last one and lost as fast as the first. I tried them all with different currencies, but to no avail!
It was sad!

I am gambling it following my daily strategy that includes limits for my bet amounts for winnings and losings.  I am not vaulting those bonuses, goes straight to my balance.  So far I am not having a good results, like every time I collect that bonus I lost it.  I guess I have to collect it and wait because right now I am gambling it at the very moment I collected it and is driving my to a auto bust.  Good luck.